Chapter 5: Lust

*Warning! Very sexual and creepy (?) Bright*

-

-

-

-

"Mmmhh, Bright"

Bright pinned Win to the bed as he starts to kiss him. Bright started to kiss Win's temple, then his cheek, then the corner of Win's lips, before they start to push their lips together. The kiss became more heated as Bright couldn't stop himself from pressing up and sucking on Win's lip, tongue starts to lick the bottoms of Win lip until it starts pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. Their tongues battling back and forth but it was a short battle as Bright dominate the fight in a second. 

He explores every corner of Win's mouth before pulling back. A string of saliva drop on the corner of Win's mouth. Bright didn't give any time for Win to breathe as he went straight for Win's neck. Win gasped sharply and tilted his head, giving more space for Bright to devour him as he trembled in pleasure. Bright start to give a small kiss to the neck and starts sucking on Win's pearl white skin, leaving hickeys all over Win as he marked his territory as much as he could. The pleasure was so intense making Win melted into a moaning mess

"Ah Bright! Please!"

"What do you want baby?"

"I want-

RIIIIIINGGGGGGG

"AH FUCK"

Bright immediately woke up sweating like crazy. It seems like his dream is getting worse. He quickly notices his very hard cock and how wet his underwear was because of his precum. His mind was still hazy, and he never felt this level of horniness before. All he can feel is his cock throbbing painfully and how needy he is for Win's presence. At this point, Bright can't think of anything else other than his lust for Win, so he quickly pulls his drawer and take Win's forgotten T-shirt and just sniff and inhale the scent. He inhales it as if it was some kind of drugs as he buries his nose deeper into the T-shirt. The intoxicating smell only drives Bright even further as he starts to stroke his cock while still burying his face into the T-shirt. 

He imagined Win panting hard under him looking like a mess as Bright suck Win's nipple before biting his milky chest, giving a red mark everywhere all over Win's body. He imagined Win start to sob uncontrollably as Bright cock start to penetrate Win's tight entrance. He imagined just how wonderful the feeling of Win's wall clinging to Bright's cock as if it was made for him. He would start to thrust in and out and penetrate deeper and deeper inside of Win. With this image in Bright's mind, he starts to stroke his cock faster as he groans out Win's name while still clenching on Win's T-shirt. He would thrust into Win faster and faster until he came inside of Win. The thought of him spilling all his seed deep inside Win's ass drives Bright over the edge as he gives his last stroke to his cock before he starts to spill his cum all over his bed. 

Bright take a deep breath after the intense simulation he experiences. All the guilt and shame hit him like a truck. At this point, he knows he is falling for Win hard which he found very wrong and disturbing considering how much Win trust him as his senior and also a friend. To make it worse, he can't even deny how good it feels when he imagines Win like that

"Fuck! I'm in a huge problem"

-

-

-

As Bright walked into the office, he was excited and can't wait to see Win's bunny face again. He took a deep breath to keep his cool and enter. He saw Win sitting on the sofa and Bright is always mesmerized by Win's beauty. Win was basically glowing in Bright's eyes and Bright can just stare at him for the whole day.

Until a guy came towards Win's direction out of nowhere and handing him a drink. They start to talk and Win starts to laugh because of the guy. In normal circumstances, Bright would also be happy when Win is laughing but this time, the reason of Win's laughter is not because of him. Win's eyes are not directed to him. Suddenly a wave of possessive feelings came over to Bright. Why are you staring at him Win? Why can't you just look at me only? His mind keeps screaming to take Win away from that guy and Bright actually feels dizzy from hearing all of those noises inside his head.

"Morning Bright!" said Win who's suddenly standing in front of Bright and waving happily

"A-ah morning Win"

"Why are you just standing there? Come here join us!"

As Win drags Bright to follow him, Bright could only focus on his hand that is being held by Win. He could feel the heat between their hands until he realizes he was being dragged closer to the guy

"So, this is Luke my closest friend!"

Closest. The word closest sounds very sickening to Bright.

Bright is a good actor, he can hide his true feeling and act normal perfectly, so despite his hatred towards this so-called closest friend of Win, he can act and greet him nicely

"Well nice to meet you P'Luke, my name is Bright"

"Haha, just drop the honorific because Win's friend is also my friend. Well anyway, I think I should leave; I don't want to disturb both of your schedules"

As Luke leave the place Win asked Bright for his opinion

"What do you think Bright? What's your first impression?"

He's a threat

"He's a nice guy and I would like to know him better "

Something inside Bright has awakened and it won't be pretty