Chapter 2: Feelings

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure all of you already know about the vlive fan meeting and oh boy, I'm so sad that I can't attend it T-T. For those who joined, is it okay if you tell me what's going on there in the comment and for those who did not join, I hope this fanfic can cheer you up a little bit :")

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know, I don't understand it". Replied Tine

"You don't need to understand music. You just feel it"

"Feel what?" asked Tine

"Feel love"

"OK CUT! Nice work everyone! We are done for today!" state the director.

Today things just go as usual. Bright and Win go to a certain spot to record their scenes, having lunch together, and just talk about their script together. As always Bright was there to help and guide Win if he was confused over something. Win also worked hard and was very focused on his part which always amazed Bright on how good his acting skill was considering Win was a complete beginner. Both of them were tired and ready to go home until the director came and stop them.

"Both of you, we need to talk"

Which of course Win and Bright followed the director's lead. Win was actually anxious if the problem was him. They were finally away from their groups then the director suddenly said...

"You guys go take a break for three days starting from tomorrow"

"Huh?" respond Bright and Win together at the same time

"Don't get me wrong. Both of you act perfectly but I still feel some distance between both of you. This is fine for early episodes, but I really want both of you to bond with each other since the scenes will only keep on getting more intense and I really want both of you to feel comfortable so it will look natural. I want both of you to stay together during those 3 days got it?"

"Yes Pii"

The next day

Bright was cleaning his house, making sure everything was neat and clean, especially his room because it was a total mess before. Yesterday both of them agreed to stay at Bright's house during these three days and Bright was secretly excited about this.

*Ding-dong!* the doorbell rings which indicate Win's arrival.

Bright went for the door and opened it. Immediately greeted by the bunny who seems to only get more blinding each day. Win wears a bright red sweater with a pair of jeans (cuz Win got those cakes XD) which fit Win perfectly. Making him looked much softer and cuter than before.

"Morning P'Bright! Sorry for the troubles"

"It's okay Nong Win, we both already agreed on this anyway. Come in"

After Win was done putting all his stuff both of them went outside and have lunch together.

Bright's POV

Win and I decided to go to a Japanese restaurant since both of us love sushi and when our order has arrived, I found Win so cute when his eyes just twinkle whenever he saw his food, so I took a picture of him on my phone.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" asked Win confused.

"Why would I want to take a picture of you? I was taking a picture of the food". Oh, how I loved teasing Win like this.

Win start to fake pout which is very cute of hi- wait how many times I said he's cute already? Stop it Bright.

"Woah! PII! This one tasted so good! You have to try this!" Said Win chirping while picking up the sushi with his chopstick and move it closer to my mouth, so I just accept it only to realize we just had an indirect kiss which makes my heart beat two times faster than before.

"It's good right!?" asked Win smiling

"Yeah, it's good. Best sushi I ever had".

Why my heart still beating so fast? Stop it Bright. He's just a friend and you are as straight a ruler. I'm probably just tired because of yesterday

Then after that, we went back to change clothes and play soccer for the rest of the day. Win might not be as good as me, but he was quite decent, and we have a lot of fun playing. After dinner, we went back to the house and take turns to shower. Then we sit on the bed and just talk to each other

"Do you know P'Bright? When I was little I was dumped by a girl because she said I'm not her type which really broke my heart at that time haha". Laughed Win even though I can sense a bit of sadness in him.

That girl must be blind to dump a guy as cute as hi- wait stop it Bright

"I'm sure that girl already regrets her decision" I replied

"Haha thanks, Pii"

I always love everytime Win called me that, but I want to hear my name more from his mout- wait did I really just think that? What the heck is wrong with you Bright? but I do think it will be easier if he just called me by my name now.

"Win, just call me by my name from now on"

"Sure, B-Bright"

I could feel my body getting hotter in second, but I tried to just brush it off and ignore it. After that Win was about to sleep on the sofa but I insisted and told him to just sleep on my bed, but Win doesn't allow me to sleep on the sofa saying he doesn't want to burden me more, so we ended up sleeping on the bed together.

"Goodnight Bright," said the bunny already closing his eyes while hugging his carrot plushie.

Aish, why is he so cute? Fuck stop it Bright.

I look at him one more time and he was already sleeping soundly. I don't know why I feel this urge to get closer to him and just spoon him so I could feel his warm bod- AH SHIT! STOP RIGHT THERE BRIGHT! I don't know why today I keep acting really weird... whatever, probably I'm just super tired and I'm sure I will be normal again tomorrow after sleeping.

Little did Bright knows, today was the beginning of his obsession to the certain bunny boy