Chapter 3: Creep

Elo everyone! I just want to say I will update once a week (maybe more if I feel like it) every Sunday. So anyway... enjoy! :3

-

-

What is this feeling? It is warm and cozy, so I pull it closer to me and snuggle into it. The scent is intoxicating, and I feel like I'm being drawn more and more by it. It smells sweet like vanilla but also not overwhelming and has a hint of freshness in it. It is relaxing but tempting at the same time. I sniff into it closer and slowly open my eyes only to realize I'm hugging Win right now! I immediately push myself off him and accidentally fell from the bed. Face red as I cover my face. Good thing Win sleep like a log otherwise it would be very awkward. After fixing myself I decide to wake him up.

"Wake up Win, it's 11 am already," I said to him and shake him gently

"Hmmm..."

Win open his eyes and slowly sit on the bed. Hairs goes everywhere as he rubs his eye and said,

"Good morning Bright" while giving me a small smile

I could feel something hit my heart as it starts beating like crazy. Why is Win this cute? He always looks so adorable like a bunny and it seems like this won't be good for my heart.

3rd POV

After their morning encounter, they decided to have their lunch outside since they rarely cook. Today Win wears a soft pink sweater paired with long beige pants while Bright wears a black hoodie paired with jeans. They ended up going to a restaurant that specializes in beef because Win craves those stir-fried beef with basil.

As they entered the restaurant, there are a lot of people but there is still an empty seat for them. The restaurant was simple but neat. The wall is black, and the tables are made of wood. There is a hanging lamp on top of every table followed by a simple white potted plant. They then take a seat and was ready to order. Win of course ordered the stir-fried beef with basil and Bright ordered a steak because it is his favorite food after all. While waiting, Bright and Win just have a small conversation and when the food arrived Win just immediately shoves his food into his mouth and just moan on how good it is. At this point, Bright was actually struggling to focus on his food. Instead, he was focusing on this beautiful boy in front of him and think just how cute and childlike he is.

-

-

After having lunch, they decided to have fun, so they went to the arcade together. The first game they played is of course shooting games because nothing could get wrong with that. Bright was expecting Win to be bad at this game because Win looks so soft and probably couldn't even hurt a fly but oh boy just how wrong he was.

"Ah crap! I died" Said Bright in defeat. Bright then notices how Win still has his health bar full and how high Win's scores compared to him.

"Woah, Win! you are so good at this game" Bright said amazed

"Of course! I used to come here when I have nothing to do"

Bright continues to watch Win playing and he couldn't believe his eyes. Win actually manage to defeat the game in a single run and score a new high score! Well, it is obvious who's the winner this round but Bright is confident he's better than Win in basketball which is the game they are going to play next.

They slide the card and start the game. Both of them start to take a shot with the ball and Bright was determined to beat the high score just to show how good he is in basketball. After several attempts, he manages to beat it and was about to tell Win, but stop his track when he sees how serious Win is with sweat dripping down from his forehead. Bright doesn't know what that makes him feel but he thinks it is probably better to not know. Bright notices Win's wrong posture so he goes behind Win and teaches him just to realize how close they are and how Bright practically can smell Win.

"So, like this Bright?"

Bright was still unconscious and was still too drawn by the boy Infront of him

"Bright?"

"A-ah yes correct"

Oh, how embarrassed Bright feels right now. Great! He just makes himself look stupid in front of Win.

-

-

After spending the whole day in the arcade it's time for them to walk back home

Bright's POV

As we went back to home, we spot an ice cream truck. We decided to buy ice cream because Win is just too cute for me to say no. Win bought a vanilla cone ice cream while mine is chocolate. As I saw Win enjoying his ice cream, I notice there was ice cream beside his lips. I don't know what comes over me, but I immediately wipe it off with my finger gently even though I know I have my napkin in my pocket and as I did that, I just can't help to stare at Win's lips.

"Thanks, Bright!" Said Win smiling

"N-no problem"

Win just continue to happily eat his ice cream like a child he is

I look at my finger that still has the left-over ice cream on it and it reminds me back to that very kissable lips of Win. I could feel my consciousness slowly left me and my eyes getting darker as I about to lick the ice cream on my finger.

"Bright! Your ice cream is melting!"

That instantly brings me back. Wtf was I thinking before? I just wipe it off with my napkin and feel disappointed in myself for even thinking about that.

3rd POV

When they finally arrived at home, they just take shower and have chitchat like how Win is afraid of animals and how Bright really hate camps and then went to bed. While Win already fell asleep, Bright was still mentally slapping himself for acting like a creep especially during the ice cream incident. He's not a good friend, isn't he?

Notice how Bright doesn't even deny Win is attractive anymore?