Little girl

"She's so beautiful. I love her..."

Tom gave his little angel a kiss on the forehead, earning an open mouthed smile from his sweetheart and an embrace from his husband.

"You know, at first I wasn't sure I was ready for this... But I know I am now."

Tord kissed his lover, both men melting into the touch of their lips together. They pulled away to see their darling playing with a toy on the ground, their hearts warming up even more at the sight.

"She's the most amazing gift I could've gotten from you. Sure it took a while for her to come here, but it was worth it."

Tord nodded at his partner's words, remembering how stressful it was to bring her into their lives. Many people told them that two men can't take care of another life together. There needed to be a caring mother, not two fathers. But they got through it, finally adding the sunshine they've wanted for years into their daily lives.

"Things are going to get a lot more stressful around here. And more energetic, I'd say."

The two chuckles as they watched their little girl run around the living room, her mouth open and tail wagging with joy.

She was a dog.

Eh it was pretty obvious, but I'll still sayApril Fools.