What's the point of fighting?!

(Carson's POV)

After Vernon takes us all to the restroom we all sit in random places. Sporto is stretching, Johnny is ripping pages out of a book and throwing them, Claire is sitting back in her seat, Johnson is standing by a pillar, and Allison is sitting back in her seat. "That's really intellingent." Sporto says. I stand up and try to sit next to John but alas I am only 5 and well...I'm short. I heard some people chuckle/giggle. I pouted and Johnny picks me up and places me next to him. I grin again. "You're right...It's wrong to destroy literature." He continues tearing pages. "It's such fun to read...and, Molet really pumps my nads!" He says most likely incorrectly. "Mol-yare." Claire says correctly. I nod my head. John stares at her until Johnson interrupts him. "I love his work." He says and John rips pages out of the book and throws it at him which didn't hit him. "Big deal. Nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy." John says sorting well more like throwing cards out of a card catalogue. "Speak for yourself." Sporto says. "You think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language." John says which makes me giggle a bit. Sporto turns to Claire and talks about a party at someone's house, I guess their name was Stubbie? What kind of name is that? "-It's like any minute divorce." Claire says. Huh guess I zoned out a lot. "Who do you like better?" John says. "What?"  Claire questions. "You like your old man better than your mom?" John asks. "They're both strict." She says not fully understanding what John meant. "No, he means if you had to choose between them." I say making it easier to understand. She nods and sends me a small smile as a thank you and I return one back.

"I dunno, I'd probably go live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me... It's like they use me just to get back at each other." Claire says looking of into her own world.  "HA!" Allison exclaims from behind us all, we all turned to her shocked but my shock soon turns to a smile as she blows her hair out of her face. "Shut up!" Claire says. "You're just feeling sorry for yourself." Sporto says. I look at his jacket and notice all of the patches and a name embroidered into it. 'Andrew' it reads. 'Guess that's his name then.' I think to myself. Suddenly John gets off of the railing. "Do you get along with your parents?" John questions Andrew. "Well if I say yes I'm an idiot right?" John shrugs. "You're an idiot anyway but if you say you get along with your parents well you're a liar too!" John exclaims looking at Andrew. John walks off and Andrew follows. He then pushes John which makes me hop off the railing. "You know something, man...If we weren't in school right now, I'd waste you!" Andrew says in front of John. John then points his middle finger to the ground. "Can you hear this? Want me to turn it up?" John says as he flips his hand around so his middle finger  is facing upwards. Johnson and I decide to go break the fight up before anything worse happens. "Hey fellas I mean..." Johnson is pushed away by John and Andrew which wasn't very nice may I add. "...I don't like my parents either, I don't...I don't get along with them...their idea of parental compassion is just, you know, wacko!" He says. John then turns to Johnson. "Dork?" "Yeah?" "You are a parent's wet dream, okay?" "Well that's a problem!" Johnson exclaims. John looks frustrated probably because Johnson thinks his problems are big and bad compared to John's. "Look, I can see you all bunged up for them you wear these clothes. But face it, you're a Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie! What you be doing if you weren't out becoming a better citizen?" John questions Johnson which by the looks of it made Andrew mad so before another fight happens I speak up. "Can we stop? What's the point of fighting anyway?" I question all of them. They look down except for Andrew who apparently doesn't care. 

"Why do you have to insult everybody?" Andrew questions my brother. "I'm honest, asshole! I would expect you...to know the difference!" I roll my eyes...'Here we go again.' I think to myself. "Yeah well, he's got a name!" Andrew says and I scoff to myself. 'I bet he doesn't know his name.' I think. "Yeah?" John questions Andrew. "Yeah." Andrew says then he turns to Johnson. "What's you're name?" I laugh to myself. 'Knew it.' I think to myself. "Brian..." Johnson or well Brian says.  "See..." Andrew says as if he has proven his point which in reality he has proven my brother's point. "My condolences." My brother says then he walks over to Claire and I walk over to Brian. "Hi!" I say getting up and sat into the chair. Brian turns to me and smiles. "Hi." He says with the smile still on his face. "I'm Carson and you are Brian since that conversation back there." I say while laughing. We struck up a conversation which was interrupted by Andrew yelling. 'Seriously what is it with people yelling.' When he yells I turn to him and see him going up to my brother. "Leave her alone!" Andrew says and my brother turns around slowly. "I said leave her alone." Andrew says again. "You gonna make me?" John questions. "Yeah." Andrew says looking confident. "You and how many of your friends?" John questions. "Just me, just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor! Whenever you're ready, pal!" Andrew says which makes me glance over at John nervously. 'Andrew is a wrestler after all so he could do some wrestler stuff to my brother.' I think to myself. I was right John went to hit Andrew but got pinned by Andrew 'cause of a wrestling move. 

"I don't want to get into this with you man." Bender says from the floor. Andrew gets up which lets John get up. "Why not? Andrew questions in confusion. "'Cause I'd kill you...It's real simple. I'd kill you and your fucking parents would sue me and it be a big mess and I don't care enough about you to bother." John says with a shrug. Andrew looks baffled but doesn't believe John. "Chicken shit!" Andrew says and John does the unthinkable. He takes out a switchblade and stabs it into the chair, I am too much in shock that I didn't hear the rest of the conversation or notice I'm no longer in my seat but now I am next to my brother.