Don't you forget about me

(Carson POV)

I see Johnny and Claire and I run towards Johnny and he picks me up. "I'm coming to detention with you from now on, if it's as fun as it was today." I say and Johnny continues walking. "See ya Brian..." Carl says. "Hey Carl..." Brian says with a smile. "See you next Saturday..." Johnny says. "You bet! See ya Carson." Carl says. "Bye Carl!" I exclaim and we are outside. Johnny puts me down and I hug Allison. "Bye Ally." I say and she hugs back with a smile. "Bye Carson." She says. I then hug Brian. "See you Brian." I say and he smiles. "Bye Carson." He says and I smile at Andrew and give him a hug. "Bye Andrew." I say. "See ya Carson." He says and I see Claire and Johnny kissing. "Eww, get a room." I say and they break apart while chuckling at me. "Bye Claire." I say hugging her. "Bye Carson, see ya John." She says and she gets into her car. 

"Ready?" Johnny questions and I smile. "Ready." I confirm and we start walking across the football field as the sky get's darker. Johnny throws his fist in the air and I do the same. "Woo!" I exclaim and Johnny laughs at me. 

"Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...and an athlete...and a basket case...a princess...and a criminal...ad an accomplice. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

A/N :Holy crap um well I just want to say what an epic journey this has been and I love every single one of my reader. It makes my day to know people are reading and enjoying my stories, so thanks for 1K reads and for all of your support. Until next time!