Hes perfect

(This chapter was so boring to write but. ugh"

I woke up in my large bed, i had a bright smile on my face, Jubilant was i.

I was still in disbelief, me and my crush talked.. like really talked, he's not like other guys who ask for nudes and can never hold a proper conversation without sex being involved. You could actually talk to him, we talked as if we knew each other for years.

I got up from the soft mattress and stretched, relieving all the tension in my back that i got from sleeping. I opened the blinds letting in mass sunshine.

"Todays gonna be a good day." I said to myself.

I threw on a simple but cute outfit.

I skipped to my pink vanity and went to put my luscious curls in a bun, i didn't like to wear heavy makeup, mascara and blush is enough for me

I went down my stairs and went to go get something to eat, i made buttered toast and sided it with iced coffee. I quickly ate then headed straight to the door, grabbing my bike and leaving for school.

—————-

I was excited to go to school, i could barely bike straight, i was shaking and i had a bright smile on my face i was beyond joyful. It felt like all the puzzle pieces were falling into the right spot.

When i pulled up to school grounds i hurriedly locked my bike on the bike rack and ran into the high school, i needed to find him.

I was looking for Dylan everywhere, he was no where to be seen. I started to worry and crack my knuckles, "Is he here?" ,"Is he sick?"

The worry quickly faded away when i saw him digging through his lockers, looking for his text book for his next class. Hes sooo smart.

I ran up to him excited to talk about the phone call we had yesterday, his face lit up when he saw my body moving closer to his, "Hey y/n.." He said glancing down at my boobs, then looking back up.

I didn't pay much mind to his glance.

"Nice rack." He smirked then continued to grab his books, i didnt pay much mind to that comment either.

"Can we have lunch together?" I beg him with puppy dog eyes he looked down at my begging face, "Sure i guess." He answered monotone. I felt my insides burst, i was sitting with the most popular guy in school! I gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran upstairs to my floor.

I swan through the mass amount of teens, trying to get to my locker before class began, I got to my locker in one piece. thank god. Violet was there leaning her back on the locker besides mine. She had a hopeful look on her face, hoping the call went well.