All planned out (Chapter 7)

——————————————————————————-

I walked out of that classroom hoping to get away from that hooligan named Vinnie, I'm not one to judge but something about that kid gives me chills and not the good ones either. After what happened in that History class, i feel second hand embarrassment for him because after all i am an empathetic person, but maybe next time he shouldn't be so fucking creepy.

I walked down the halls, observing and frantically looking for Violet, 'God i swear this bitch is the height of the Eiffel tower but she blends in like its nothing.' I finally found her tall ass after 5 minutes of looking, i ran up to her but she seemed to into her locker to notice me. "Why hello." I say aloud, she flinched and looked my way then smiled.

"So what they do to your schedule?" She says continuing to trade her books for more relevant ones, "They literally took away my only class with Dylan, those bum ass bitches." I complained, "They said its because 'my marks are to low' ." I presume while signing apostrophes with my hands,

"Now im in a class with that weird ass Vinnie kid you were talking about."

I looked around our perimeter for signs of Vinnie before i leaned into Violet, "Have you ever realized how creepy he is?" I whisper quietly, "Like in class he was literally just staring at me and drooling, like some fucking dog.", "Or back in the courts when he was staring at us weirdly with some tomato red face."

Violets face scrunched up into a disgusted face as a reaction to what i said, "Not exactly, because he can hardly even talk to me let alone look in my direction, but yea he most definitely gives me creep vibes.."

"I feel like hes gonna shoot up the school one day or sum shit." I say even quieter before bursting into giggles, Violet joining with me.

The 5 minute bell rung and i quickly gathered  my books before scattering into the next period "Cya, Violet says before quickly walking away."

Since i was being such a dumbass it took me a while to gather my books and papers for biology. I began getting worried as the once crowded and ear-piercing hallways became vacant and isolated.

I was speed walking to the staircase to get to my biology class; Until i felt a caress an grope my ass, i quickly turned around and instinctively popped the person upside the head.

I gasped when i saw it was Dylan "Oh my fucking god im so sorry." I dropped my books and bent down to accompany him.

He groaned in pain before popping up and saying "Its fine-  it was... nothing really." When there was obvious tears was forming in his eyes and his face was a bright red. I giggle off the embarrassment nervously and he laughed a little to.

"You owe me a kiss for that blow, missy." He teased , "I dont owe you shit but i insist." I respond before leaning in and kissing him on his cheek , leaving a little lipstick smudge on his cheek.

"Another one but on my lips" He puckers up and leans in and i stop his kiss with my hand, "Nuh uh." I tease erotically.

"Where were you in AP math, i was looking for you." He questioned, i looked down and sighed "They traded me out that class." , "Oh." He muttered. "Its because i was 'failing'" I quietly answer. "Its alright." He says, with a more upbeat tone in his voice.

Awkwardly i looked up at the clock and yelped "Oh shit!" I panic quickly gathering up my papers on the ground and swiftly walking away, before Dylan catches my hand.

I look at him with worry and he smiles releasing it.

"Hey, lets ditch this hoe, what do you say?" I groaned with uncertainty and doubt, "Well ive never ditched before." i giggled queasily, "Its fun trust me." He comments.