Bitter sweet (Chapter 5)

I felt my heart flutter, I had to pinch myself a couple of times to make sure i wasn't dreaming.. Y/n is sitting by me? In the longest period ever? oh man!

God we can fall in love like in those old millennial movies and get married and have children and grow old and- "calm yourself vinnie," i lectured myself.

The gorgeous girl walked over to the open desk beside me, we had eye to eye contact for a second, i took a big gulp as everything seemed to be going in slow motion, with a slow and romantic song playing in the background. She quickly looked away then took a seat at the desk, the music stopped abruptly.

I couldnt stop staring at her, she was angelic and alluring. Once again i was drooling like a dog over her, until she finally had enough and snapped at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" She whisper yelled, i snapped back into reality and quickly realized that she's still weirded out by me, bitter sweet much?

"Sorry." I apologized turning back to the teacher. I cringed at what just happened and lightly slammed my head onto the desk. "God Vinnie can you do anything right." i continue to beat my self up until the teacher called onto me, "Vincent would you answer the question on the board?".

I began to tense up, hopelessly looking for the question, "When did slavery end?" i read, "18.. something." I heard Y/n chuckle from beside me, i sunk into my chair and shut my eyes, hoping to disappear.

The teacher let out a disappointed sigh, "Pay attention Vinnie." he continued to talk, but it all came out as blah blah blah blah.

The class thankfully ended, i picked up all of my books and scurried out of the classroom, i needed to leave that place of embarrassment.

Thats when i remembered, what the hell am i gonna do with Crista.

I stood in front of my locker braindead biting my lip with frustration trying to think of what im going to do to Crista. I refuse to sleep with this girl the last time we did she bit me while giving head, left a scar of my foreskin for a week. Thats when i turned on my phone and looked at the endless amount of nudes she sends me before she lays herself to sleep.

I never personally looked at them or masturbated to them because I find sending nudes stupid when you can go and fuck the girl.

Oh bloody duck. Shes 16.

a evil smirk formed on my face and I inserted my phone back in my pocket.

I went to go find Crista and her locker, she was trying to talk to some other guy but i cut the conversation off, the man scurried away when he saw me and my big muscles.

"Whats up Crista?" I say plastering a sexy smile on my face, "Your coming to my locker? usually i have to chase you down." she says turning to me, giving me an astonished look.

I held back a loud and excruciating gag and said "I cant resist you Crista,  I've been horny thinking about all the things I'm gonna do to you at the hotel tonight."

She was easily attracted to my sexual advances . I closed her locker and i pushed her against it and stared down at her trembling body, she looked up at me as if she wanted to tear my clothes off and do me right in the hallways.  I was about to lean in for a kiss then the bell rang.. thank god I was almost having to kiss her, i left her there stunned,  horny and helpless.

But don't worry i have plans.

After school

Finally the day that was filled with embarrassing and cringy things, was over. Practice was cancelled due to the heavy rainstorm we had through the night, the coach doesn't want anymore of his players getting hurt.

I walked through the left over rain puddles and looked up at the cloudy sky, i felt a small raindrop hit the tip of my nose then came another on my forehead.

I quickly ran to my house before i could get my new hoodie wet, "Hey mom." I say to her once again unconscious body, don't worry shes just sleep.

I walk to my room and set my backpack down besides the door, i took off my sweatshirt leaving me half naked.

i plopped onto my bed and stared at the posters of chicks in bathing suits on my ceiling, i continued to examine them, they weren't as hot as they were before.

God Y/n is even making the girls on my ceiling look ugly, this girl is absolute magic.

I heard my phone buzz on the nightstand and i went to go pick it up, Crista texted me, and sent me another nude, following with a text.

———————————————————————————
Hoe #3

Hoe #3:
Im so ready for tonight💕💦

—————————————————————————

And Im so not, i wont be able to eat for the next week after this, I don't want to seem like a bad person or anything but this bitch really needs to hop off my dick. Im gonna have to take repercussions now.

@ 10pm

I put on my nicest outfit , god tonight was gonna be fun. I fluffed my ginger hair and put on erotical cologne, i was finally ready.

I snuck into my kitchen and took out a silver and sharp knife from out of the drawer, then went to the basement to grab ropes and tape.

Don't worry im not gonna kill her.

Its only for when she wants be ratty and loud, ill just shine the knife to let her know that im not messing around.

I slid it into my boot and put my long pants over it so it could be hidden. I put the ropes and tape in a black duffle bag. I snuck out the back door in the kitchen and hopped over the tall wooden fence, In a hurry i ran to my step dads car and started it up, i began to drive down to the Costa Hotel.

When i pulled into a open parking spot i could see Crista waiting on the stairs for me , she had a provocative  dress on, it had her back cut out, the dress barely reached her mid-thigh. She stood up and waved when she saw me pull in.

I got out of the car and went to get the duffle bag on the passenger side, mission began.

I walked up to the stairs she was sitting on, she ran up and gave me a kiss on the forehead, she took my hand and lead me up the stairs to the room, she slid the key card into the door and it opened.

When we both walked in she didn't hesitate to start kissing me, she was going at a very fast and unpleasant pace, trying to slip her tongue down my throat.

I threw her onto the bed to where i was towering her, her breath was heavy and her heart was racing. I looked into her eyes full of lust and horniness, it went silent for a moment, the only thing you could hear is her heavy breathing.

I slowly sat up and straddled myself onto her, guilt filled me as i realized what i was about to do her, i was so eager for this moment i don't know what happened.

"What are you doing Vinnie?" She sat up onto her elbows and looked at me with a perplexed look on her face.

"Sorry for this." I apologize before i brutally slap her, knocking her unconscious.

———

A/n

IM SORRY IF IT TAKES ME LONG TO UPDATE I WANT TO MAKE SURE I DELIVER MY BEST WRITING SKILLS ILY WOEHQOEJW