Shy One (Fluff)☁️

Key:
H/C = hair color
F/C = favorite color
Y/N = your name
L/N = last name

Quirk: Siren

I couldn't believe it! After months of training I finally got to U.A.! Before I get too distracted, I'm Y/N L/N and my quirk is siren. I am very very shy when it comes to new people but I have been working on it as well as my quirk. I had been training really hard with my mom and aunt who had similar quirks as I did. It was my first day but the other students had started 2 weeks ago. I was behind but I was smart, so I should be able to catch up. I was so busy thinking about how the school year will go that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

Smack!

I bumped into someone and nearly stumbled backwards. "Oops, I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered an apology to the person I bumped into. He gave a nod as I took in his features. He was tall, a little on the pale side and had different colored eyes and two different colors for hair. I was a bit taken back and stumbled, apologizing once again and hurried to my class. As I walked away, I felt his cold stare on the back of my head.

I finally got to my classroom, class 1A. I was told to wait outside of the classroom by the teacher until I was told to come in. I walk in and 20 pairs of eyes looked back at me. I suddenly felt very anxious and nervous. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher, Mr. Aizawa said. I took a deep breath and was finally able to get words out. "H-hi, my name is Y-Y/N L/N. M-My quirk is called siren. I-I hope we can be friends." I stuttered our. I felt my face burn as I quickly rush to my seat. I sat in an empty seat behind a green haired boy. Class began and I was beginning to relax a little. As classes went on I would occasionally feel a cold, hard stare on the back of my head, but every time I turned around I would see nothing out of the ordinary.

(Shoto's P.O.V)

I continued to look at the cute H/C haired girl. She's so pretty, wait, I just met her and yet she makes my heart race. I thought to myself. I looked away when I felt that she was going to turn around. I can tell she's shy, so I have to go slow. I hope she wants to be friends. That's a start, right? Class ended and it was off to math with Mr. Ectoplasm. I took my seat and watched the H/C haired girl take a seat on the other side of the room. Mr Ectoplasm started the lesson and I was starting to get bored with Mr. Ectoplasm's math lesson but thankfully after this is lunch. That would give me a chance to get to know her a little bit. We were given partners to complete the assignment, though our partners were chosen for us. "Midoriya is partnered with Iida, Uraraka is with Yaoyorozu, Bakugou is with Kirishima, and Todoroki is with L/N. You have until Friday to complete your project." Mr. Ectoplasm explained. I smiled slightly to myself, can't really believing my luck. I was thinking about what to say to her when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I look up and saw Y/N. "U-Um the bell rang. You weren't moving so I'd thought that you didn't hear it." She said. How is someone this cute and sweet? I thought to myself. I stood up and decided to make my move. "So we're partners right?" She nodded. "Well maybe you would want to sit with me at lunch to discuss our plan." I said. She slowly nodded and we walked to the cafeteria together.

Lunch came and went. I learned that she didn't start at the same time as us was because she had trouble with her quirk. Thankfully, she has it under control. I was hoping to ask her if she wanted to considered me as a friend, but I didn't get my chance. We went to the next class, English with Mr. Present Mic. That class just seemed to drag on for forever. When the bell ring we had our last academic class for the day Modern Hero Art History with Ms. Midnight. That class was a little more bearable because we had Midoriya geeking out with the heroes. I kept finding myself looking back at L/N. A couple of times I think she had caught me but she didn't say anything.

Y/N's P.O.V
I felt the same cold stare again and I quickly turned my head and saw Todoroki quickly looked down. Was he the one who has been staring at me? I decided not to push the matter. The bell rang and I got up. Today's last class was the one I have been dreading the most. Heroics class with All Might. I felt myself shiver in anxiety as I went to the locker rooms with the other girls. We got into our hero costumes and headed outside. All Might was already there and said we will be doing a rescue exercise. The "victim" would be chosen at random and the "villain" would be All Might himself with who he chooses to be the villain with him. "L/N you will be the villain with me and Uraraka will be our victim. The rest of you will be in teams of five and a group will have four. Choose your teams wisely." And with that me and Ururaka left with All Might. I looked at Ururaka and she smiled at me. "You'll be okay Y/N I know it's scary but you got this." And with that we were up against our first group. It was Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero and Mina. I then took a deep breath and activated my quirk. Just like that, the boys were under my spell. Mina wasn't and I knew that. All Might tried to help but my quirk had also affected him. Mina grabbed Ururaka and the buzzer sounded, signaling that the heroes succeeded. I deactivated my quirk and the boys shook their heads, confused of what just happened. "S-Sorry, my quirk works better on guys than girls..." I said, looking down embarrassed.

Class ended with a couple of groups not being successful in rescuing Ururaka. I was exhausted and my throat hurt from using my quirk too much. I was in the locker room changing into my school uniform to go home when I heard someone talking outside. It sounded male talking to a female so I tried my best to ignore it until I heard the male say "is Y/N in there?" A slight pause and the reply "can you tell her that I want to talk to her." I got my tie on and stepped outside right as Yaoyorozu was going in. I ran smack into her chest, and apologized profusely. "It's okay Y/N, it was an accident. Besides, Todoroki wants to talk to you." And with that she went into the locker room. I turned around and went around the corner and hit something... or someone, really hard. "I-I am so sorry! I was-"I said but I stopped short when I looked up to see who I ran into. It was Todoroki. He gave me a ghost of a smile. "Good job today, I was impressed with your quirk. I wanted ask if you wanted to get some coffee or something with me next week?" He asked. I was stunned but I knew I had to answer him. "Y-Y-Yeah o-of c-course." "Great, say after school Friday? I can walk you home after as well. See you later Y/N." And with that he left. I blushed and smiled...

This is the best first day of school ever!

Hello everyone, a couple of things first, this is my very first one shot I had ever created, so please leave constructive criticism in the comments. Second, I am so sorry if you wanted me to use other pronouns like "them" and "they" the reason I didn't do that is because I'm not educated enough to actually do it right so if there is someone out there who understands the topic more than me... PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!! I want to make this as inclusive as possible. And third, if you have a request, put it on a comment on the request page to the appropriate one shot category, or dm me.

Thank you for reading this one shot and I hope you enjoy this.

Buh Bye!!!