Thunderstorm ☁️

Key:
H/C = hair color
F/C = favorite color
Y/N = your name
L/N = last name

Quirk: Animal transformation

For what I am people like to say I'm pretty brave. For example when my class and I were attacked at the USJ, I was not going to let some villains shake my nerves, or with the summer camp when we were attacked I wasn't at all scared. A lot of people asked if I was ever scared of anything and I just shrugged. My best friend Yaoyorozu, always tried to see what I was scared of. Even as to bring it up in a game of truth or dare. I always knew that she would try to get me to talk about my fears, but I always dodged the question. The truth is that I have Astraphobia, a fear of thunderstorms. Because I can change into any animal, it's natural for me to be scared of thunderstorms, but to me, I feel like it's a childish fear, I mean I deal with Bakugou on a daily basis. But storms still scare me. Every time I hear that a storm is coming, I always hide in my closet, because I feel safer in there, and I just whimper and cry. I would end up falling asleep in the closet and I would wake up and go to school like nothing happened. That is how I deal with it.

Now, our class was going to have a huge get together turned into sleepover, meaning we will hang out in the common room with blankets and pillows to sleep on, snacks in the kitchen and movies to last us an entire movie night marathon. This was being organized by Mina, who with permission from Mr. Aizawa, was going through the invitation list. We were already told by Mr. Aizawa that some boys weren't allowed to sleep in the same room as the girls because he didn't trust them so they were immediately crossed off the list. I was in charge of snacks and refreshments. I had agreed to do it. We had invited all who we wanted to, and began to work out a day that everyone could do. We then agreed the Friday after mid-terms, since we would have a three day break.

— Timeskip brought to you by Todoroki's smile—

Todoroki's P.O.V
I was studying in my dorm room when I received a knock on my door. I get up and walk to it. I opened it to see my crush holding a piece of paper. "Hi, Todoroki! I was wondering if you would like to submit a request for a favorite snack and drink for our movie marathon/ overnight party this coming Friday? The party is after midterms so you shouldn't have homework." Y/N asked, while fumbling with a pen she had. "Can I ask for Cold Soba and Strawberry milk?" I asked. She smiled and nodded, writing it down. "Okay, thanks Todoroki! See you later!" And with that she left. I shut my door and sigh. A faint smile came across my face. She's so cute I thought to myself as I went back to studying.

The week came and went and soon it was Friday. We had gotten our midterm grades back and our rankings. I looked over at Midoriya and he smiled at me. I nodded in his direction and he got up and walked over to me. "Are you planning on going to that overnight party the girls are throwing?" He asked. "Of course. I could use a stress reliever." I told him. "Are you sure it's not because of Y/N?" He asked teasingly. Midoriya knew of my crush and would at times tease me about it but never goes too far. I blush a little. "Okay you caught me." I said, defeated. He smiled. "You should really tell her, because I think she will like you back." I shrugged. I'll do it tonight I told myself.

Y/N P.O.V
Strawberry milk, strawberry milk, ah ha strawberry milk! I said to myself as I grabbed the gallon of strawberry milk. I had already grabbed everything else already and was getting the drinks. I managed to grab what I needed and wanted and got everything paid for. I rushed back to the dorms, unaware of gloomy dark clouds are coming this way.

I finally arrived back and began to make the snacks that needed to be made. I started on the soba so it would be cold when it would be time for the movie marathon to begin. I began putting the drinks in the fridge when I turned my head to see Mina with Yaoyorozu bringing the plates and cups. "You excited Y/N?" Mina asked, in a teasing way. I blushed. The girls knew of my very obvious crush on Todoroki. He was so amazing. He was handsome, smart, strong, kind and everything a girl could wish for. I shyly nodded and continued to fix the treats. We have gotten the chicken wings ready (Quick A/N: Bone in or Boneless? I'm very curious.) as well as the sauces. As we did that I began fixing other finger foods such as chips, fries, and onion rings. (I know that Japan probably doesn't have that many fried foods but please go with it. I'm sorry for my Japanese friends. I suck at this)

As things started to come together, more people began to show up. I had a dog tail this time because my quirk can activate when my emotions are high like excitement. I started wagging my tail, hitting Mina a couple of times. "Y/N calm down! You hit me again!" Mina said laughing. "I'm sorry I can't help it." I said, laughing as well. Around 5:00 pm Todoroki showed up with Midoriya and Tokoyami. My tail wagged faster as I got the cold soba out of the fridge. Todoroki walked up to me as I turned around. "Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to sit by me during the movies?" He asked, a small blush appeared across his face. I nodded my tail wagging even faster. He smiled and grabbed a small bowl and filled it with the cold soba. We walked back and sat down. I looked towards the window to see rain. My heart sank as my tail slowed down. Todoroki looked over at me. "You okay? Your tail is slowing down." He asked. I nodded and smiled.

Mina began the first movie, which was Moana. (please don't judge me, I love this movie) I smiled wider as I watched and listened. But as it got to a good part...

FLASH!

BOOM!

I yelped as I jumped and grabbed the first thing I could grab, which was Todoroki's shoulder and arm. Tears filled my eyes as the storm got worse. "Y/N, are you okay? What's wrong?" Yaoyorozu asked. Before I could answer, thunder sounded as lightning flashed. I whimpered and cried. "I-I'm okay..." I stammered, my voice shaking. Yaoyorozu looked at me, unconvinced. "Y/N are you scared of storms? Why?" Midoriya asked. "It's my quirk. My quirk is animal transformation. A lot of animals are scared of storms, so in turn so am I." I said. I then felt arms around my body, and that's when I realized that I was hugging my crush. I blushed red, "Sorry Todoroki, I didn't mean to." I said, dropping my arms, but his hands stopped me. "It's okay, Y/N I'll protect you." And with that I felt safe...

Quick A/N
Okay, so I few things. First, I am so sorry if I got anything wrong (Japanese people I am talking to you... I'm so sorry) please know that I am no expert on this kind of thing.
Also, I'm hoping to write a lemon or two after  quirk pages, so please be sure to read those. In the mean time, stay happy and safe

Buh bye!!!