"Hey, can I buy you a Coffee?" ☁️

Shoto and Reader are in their 20s

Quirk: quirkless

I was a part of the minority of the world population who was born without a quirk. I never let that get me down as I wanted to open my very own coffee shop. My shop was called Coffee House, and it was very popular with pro heroes who come in after an early morning or really long night. The most famous hero that comes through was Uravity. I've never seen the big three or the top three heroes, Ground Zero, Deku, or Shoto. However, today was going to change that.

I woke up at 4:00 am to start brewing the coffee. I make my coffee fresh everyday, as well as my sweet treats. I quickly got up and walked to work. As I was walking I bumped into Uravity. "Oh my greatest apologies, Uravity! I didn't see you there." I said, slapping myself in my head for just running into a very popular pro. "Oh that's alright! Are you heading to work?" She asked. I nodded and continued walking waving to her. I got to my shop and unlocked it. I began grinding the coffee beans as I started making my various pastries. (A/N, what is your favorite flavor of pastry? Comment!) I mixed the various flavors into the pasties and quickly put them into the oven.

The coffee beans were perfectly grinded and I then put them into my coffee machines. I also make homemade hot chocolate, so I started cutting the chocolate and began to steam the half-half milk and cream to make it smooth. I heard the oven ding and I quickly pulled out my pastries. I put them on display and finished everything else and looked at the clock. It looks like I will be opening on time again. I thought as the clock turned 6:00. Just as I flipped the sign, Uravity is coming down the street with 3 unfamiliar men. I quickly went back behind the register and I heard my door open. "Hi Y/N!" Uravity called. "Hello Uravity, the usual?" I asked. She nodded, and I quickly went to make her coffee. She liked espresso with milk and cream with 2 spoonfuls of sugar.

I gave her the cup at the booth where she's sitting with the 3 men. I had no idea what to say to them, so I decided to grow a pair and asked, "Um, Hello gentlemen, what can I get for you today?" The first man spoke, "do you have any pastries? Uravity told us that you have the best in Japan." I was a bit taken back but quickly recovered. "Yes, we have blueberry, strawberry, blackberry and raspberry." I answered. "I'll take a raspberry pastry with a hot chocolate if you have it." The man said. I nodded and wrote it down. "Could I get a black coffee?" Said the second man, with a gruff voice. I nodded and turned my attention to the third man, "iced coffee, and a strawberry pastry." He said. I nodded and went back to fix their orders.

Shoto's P.O.V (before the shop)

I was on my way to do patrol when Ground Zero, Deku, and Uravity came up to me. "Hey, Shoto. Uravity is taking us to a great coffee shop. Do you want to come?" Deku asked. I sighed and agreed. Maybe coffee will help. I followed them to a corner where Uravity stopped. "Here it is! She's very sweet, so be on your best behavior." And with that we walked in.

The place looked very beautiful. Like a coffee shop is supposed to look like. High ceilings, booths, hardwood floor, natural as well as normal lighting, and a display of beautiful pastries. "Hi Y/N!" Uravity called out, catching the attention of the girl. She looked amazing, beautiful H/L H/C hair, big, beautiful E/C eyes, and a beautiful smile. She wore a beige brown apron and a nametag that said Y/N and Owner. "Hello Uravity, the usual?" She asked. So Uravity comes here a lot then. She nodded and the girl got to work. We walk to a booth and just talked when she gave Uravity her order. She took our orders and went to take care of them. We talked about life and how our family lives are going. "Shoto, how are you and Momo doing?" Deku asked. I sighed. "We broke up. It was better if we just stayed friends." I answered. "Oh Shoto, I'm sorry." Deku said, as I wave my hand dismissively.

Y/N P.O.V
I finished everyone's drinks and place the pastries on plates and walked to the group. "One raspberry pastry, with a hot chocolate, one black coffee, and one iced coffee with a strawberry pastry." I said as I set them down. "Hey Y/N, since you don't have customers at the moment, how about you join us." Uravity suggested. I blush a little and grabbed a chair. "So how are you and B/N doing?" She asked. I froze, I never told her that we broke up and that it wasn't pretty. "Oh um... we broke up.... he was becoming very abusive and I couldn't take it anymore..." I told her. Her eyes widened as well as the rest of the group. "Do you need a place to go?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, he's out of the apartment." I said. As I was talking I heard the door open. Low and behold it was E/B/N. I froze, "what do you want?" I asked him,

(Okay this is a warning to you. This is going to get a little scary so if you wish to not read on I'll put a note when it's over)

He grabbed my wrist. I can smell the liquor in his breath and I flinch from the stench. "Why did you *hic* break up *hic* with me?" He shouted as he tried to drag me. I stood my ground and pulled myself away. Bad move. He then grabbed my hair and started dragging me as I was trying to break free. All this time the 3 men jumped up and I instantly recognized the top 3 heroes were with Uravity. Ground Zero blasted him in the face cause his grip to loosen and Deku punched my ex. Shoto immediately put himself between me and my ex. I was shaking but I felt relief

(Okay scary/sad part over)

The police showed up and Shoto told them to lock him up and he doesn't want him near this place again. I agreed to a restraining order but I know that it's only a piece of paper, meaning if he breaks it nothing would be done. After everything calmed down, I went to make three hot chocolates on the house for the 3 heroes who helped me as a thank you. "No, a hero never does their job for compensation." Deku said but I insisted. Finally they agreed and we continued our chat.

It has been a couple of weeks since the whole incident and I'm doing a lot better. I am now armed with a handgun under my register and I have pepper spray if I have to protect myself but so far nothing too eventful so far. I'm finishing displaying my pastries when I heard my door open. "Welcome to Coffee house, can I tell-" before I could finish I see the familiar duel haired man come in. "Oh! Mr. Shoto, what a surprise! What can I get for you?" I asked him. "You can give me your phone number." I froze, shocked. "Um, d-did I just hear you correctly?" He nodded with a slight blush coming onto his cheeks. I blushed red, grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my number on the paper. "Also, could I have a hot chocolate and a strawberry pastry?" He asked. I nodded and made the cup and gave the pastry and cup to him. "Thank you Y/N. And one more thing, can I buy you a coffee sometime?" I blushed and nodded. He left and I sighed.

Best day ever!

At the time of writing this I checked my reads and Oh My Gosh! 1K reads that is unbelievable thank you guys so much this means a lot to me!! Be sure to request your ideas and I hope to see you guys later

Maddi Out!