chapter one

Avila and diantha where taking a train to the galar region. Ralts and riolu out with diantha's gardevoir out two. Avila and her pokemon where asleep sitting across from diantha. Diantha's gardevoir was holding ralts and riolu like a mother did with her child.

At the stop diantha woke up Avila and her pokemon.
"Come on now avi, you what to go sight seeing" she said
"Ya sure." Avila said half asleep
She only had ralts, riolu and eevee. Diantha where going to meet the champion of the galar region today, and also going to see their professor. and when she asked avila to join her her response was more than what she expected.

"Hey avi I'm going some where in the pass 5 days and."diantha stated
"And..."avila wounded
" Would like to know if you what to come with me." She finished
"R-RELLY?!"The little girl started " OF COURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE!"
Let's just say she was ecstatic, going on a trip with the champion who was a better mother than her birth one going to meet another one in a different region with cool new pokemon was a dream come true.

You made your way threw the "wild area" trying to go to the next arena when you where greeted by a gengar how looked like it wanted to battle.
"Oh diantha can I battle it."little Avila said excitingly jumping from side to side.
"Sure do your best" diantha said putting her hand oh her shoulder.
(I'm not the best at writeing battle sorry)
"Ok let's go ralts used dismared voice on gengar!" The little said to the even smaller pokemon.
The gengar was a higher level than my, 35 more levels to be specific.
"Avila do you what help?" Diantha asked knowing the likely of me winning is low and my hard headedness won't asked for help.
"Umm n-no I gotta do this by myself!" Avila responded not taking her eyes of the pokemon battle.
But that is what hot them in a huge figth. With her and diantha only looking at the battle they didn't see the gastly approaching from behind, until.
"Charmeleon us flame thrower!" A voice of a little boy called out.
"And vibrava used dragon breath!" Another boy called.
The moves came for the gastly and the gengar seemed to be distract.
" Ralts us psychic, "and with that ralts used psychic.
The pokemon probably started ran away with the gastly.
"Wow thanks for the help." Diantha said turning around to see two boys my age one with black hair and one with purple. And a girl with orange hair running up to them.
"I'm Diantha the champion of the kalos region." She said
"Wow champion so cool I'm leon the next champion of this region." The purple hair boy called leon said proudly
"What no way I'm the next champion!" The black haired boy said"and I'm raiha!"he said with a proudness rivaling Leon's.
" boys I'm sonia." The organg girl said.
"So cool," Avila whispers to herself looking at the three friend.
She never had friends she wanted but she was afraid there used her. She thought she was quite but she wasn't.
"Hey hows is that," all three of them said
Shot