chapter eleven

Ahh the wild area, still the same as always. I thought walking from harmaloc(did I spell this wronge) umbreon and lucario where out in the wild area to explore, but I was stopped by a brown hair girl she looked around 11 and was next to a raboot.

"Battle me Now!" She expect. She definitely didn't know you or she might of not challenge you. "Are you shore, I'm pretty strong?" A tell her trying to not be offence.

"Ya right, I'm going to be the champion and I'm going to win!" She yelled " fine then let's go."

She send out raboot and I send out umbreon.
"Let's go raboot double kick!"
"Umbreon dark pulse!"
Umbreon used dark pulse and the difference of their level (she was lv 20 and Avila was 60) so her pokemon fainted in one move.

"Woow THATS SO COOL YOU REALLY ARE STRONG!" The girl exclaims"my name is gloria." She says putting her hand out. " and I'm Avila l/n." I said shaking her hand

"You must be one of the gym challengers or maybe even a gym leader." Gloria says" well no, I'm just a trainer. I came to galar to meet some old friends." I said to her. " really? Then where did you come from?" she ashed. " I'm from the kalos region."

"Well just you wait I'm going to get stronger and bet you then I'll become the champion!" She explained. "Well then gloria when you do come and find me." I said. Walking away wavering at her.

'Should I have told her I was a champion?' I mean if I did it might attracted more people and this vacation wasn't supposed to be you hiding behind diantha because your after of the press.

Now to let's go and met up with sonia.