Chapter 14

" sonia where are we going?" I asked,I was being dragged by sonia to how knows where. " your see." She responded.
they then got to the dragon type gym. " wait a second. " I said realizing what's happening, but I was to late. " hey guys." Sonia said greeting leon and raihan. 'Shot!'I thought. " hey sonia." The two said. " who's your friend?" Leon asked. " oh you know her." Sonia said pushing me in front of her." H-hey leon,raihan." I said waveing. " AVILA!?" They both yelled. " yup that's me! Glade you remember." I said. The two pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
" g-guys people are looking." I said as the two taller men still hanged on to the hug. " come on guys, I think your killing her." Sonia said. " oh ya sorry Avila." Leon said. " you look different from before." He finished. " ya, you look cute." Raihan said putting a hand around my shoulder. " o-oh shut up." I said blushing. " ok you two." Sonia said pushing the two farter away from me." Me and Avila are hanging out today." Sonia finished. Takeing me way from the boys. " bye leon, raihan. " I said getting dragged by sonia. " bye Avila." Both boys said.
When Avila and sonia was out of sight
Leon and raihan both looked at each other, with a deadly glare. " you like Avila right leon?" Raihan asked. " of course you?" Leon asked. " not like, love." Raihan replied.
" well this is going to be a problem since I love her more." Leon said. " no I do." Raihan said looking at his rival. " well I guess this is war." Leon said. " you beat."