Chapter 13

" hey sonia you said you whated to meat up?" Gloria asked. " i what you to meat my friend Avila." Sonia said. " Wait, YOU!" gloria yelled Ponting at me. " who?" Hop and victor asked. " your that super strong trainer I battled!" Gloria said." Oh ya Avila is pretty strong. " sonia said giving me a grin. " ya Avilas from the kalos region. And she super strong." She said looking at me. " maybe even." She starts." Dont say it." I asked closing my eyes. " champion strong." She finished.
" darn it sonia." I whispered. " what do you mean, sonia?" Victor asked. " hmmm." I sigh. " I'm the champion on the kalos region." I said.
.
..
...
"WHAT!?" The three yelled." y-you battle t-the champion." Victor said ponting at his sister"you know that makes so much more sense. That Your so strong." Gloria said.
" that's so cool!" Hop said jumping up and down. " ya so your the camp of the kalos region aren't you also the kalos queen?" Victor asked.
" yes I am. And please dont tell anyone i will like to keep my identity under rap." I said. " got it." They all said. " hey come on Avila e got to let those kids do there own things, we got some friends to meet up."Sonia said dragging me somewhere. " bye Avila!" Hop yelled.