Chapter 12

"Hey sonia is that you?!" I cried out wavering to her. Out of all three of them sonia was the one I stayed in contact the most so when I got to galar. I texted her to meet with me and hang out.
"Avila is that you!?" She waved. When I got close to her I gave her a big huge. "Wow I didn't remember you being this affectionate when we were kids." She said.
" well its been a long time and I have changed, I'm not the scared little girl anymore." I said crossing my arms with pride. " ya I've seen miss champion."
She stared "or should I say kalos queen?"
"Haha ya I guess so, but anyway what have you been doing?" I asked her as we walked to the pokemon center." Well I'm traveling around the region trying to find our about the darkest day and stuff." She said.
"Hmm sounds cool and what about leon and raihan?" I ashed. "Well leon is leon and still trash with directions, but he's still the champion, plus he's little brother is doing the gym challenges."
"And raihan is the dragon type gym leader. He's one of Leon's greatest rivals but he always loses but never gives up." She says. "And Leon's little brother hop, and friends victor, and gloria." She says. " gloria? Hey that's the girl that whated to battle me!"
I said. Connecting the dots." Oh that's why she wanted to battle me to get stronger for her gym challenges." I said. "Oh you meat gloria? That's good." Sonia said as she took out her rotom phone, then you wouldn't mind meating them again, right?" Sonia asked. " w-wait I didn't come over to sign autographs!" I yelled at her."dang it looks like I called them over here already." Sonia said in a fake sad voice." Your doing this on purpose." I said annoyed." That's for being late." She responded