chapter 5

Avila's pokemon at the time
Ralts -> kiria
Riolu
Just caught white and blue (white female esperr and blue male on)
Eevee evolved to unbron
Chaching latias in this chapter

Avila was exploring a forest looking for her 6th pokemon.

"What pokemon should I catch?" Avila said to herself and umbreon.

Then the stop, hearing rustling and a pokemon cry. Avila slowly and carefully moved to the sound with umbreon right beside her.

When they got to the noise they saw a red pokemon that looked like a plane stucked in some trash.

The pokemon seeing her tryed to run away but being stucked it couldn't. Letting out a cry of pain.

"Hey don't cry I'll help you get out." Avila said slowly walking to it talking at a low voice.

The pokemon still not trusting her or the umbreon looking like it was about to attack it let out a louder cry. Avila noticing the pokemon was looking at her umbreon decide to put him back in his pokeball.

" see umbreon isn't here rigth now, I won't hurt you, I what to help." Avila said putting her hand on its head.

The pokemon didn't cry this time. And Avila slowly untangled the trash on it. Will doing untangling it, the pokemon curled up to her.

And when she was finished the pokemon insteadly flew up, doing flips in the air. Avila proud of her work was about to leave but the pokemon stopped her by landing in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Avila asked looking at the pokemon "Your free, go explore, have fun."

The pokemon still didn't move though, instead it nuzzled to her.

"Do you what to come with me?" Avila asked looking down at the pokemon.

The pokemon in responses nodded its head. Avila smiled taking a pokeball from her bag. Lightly tossing the pokeball at the pokemon.
.
..
...
Ding

Avila walked up to the pokeball, released the pokemon, latias out if its pokeball.

"Nice to have you latias I'm Avila." She said smiling at it.

"Now, its getting late can you fly me home?" Avila asked

The pokemon let the trainer get on it. Insteadly flew at extreme speed to her house with Avila holding on for dear life. The momentum kept her going crashing into the ground in front of diantha's feet with latias flying around the house.

"Looks like you made a new friend." She said looking down at her