👻🎃Halloween specials 🎃👻

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃🎃👻👻

Avila been trading with her pokemon, when a knock was at her door. She went to get the door  to see a note. "What's this?" She said grabbing the note.
"Dear avila (l/n)
You have been invited to a Halloween costume party, come and wear a costume."
Avila read out." A Halloween party?" She asked. "I guess I could go." She said.
___________________________________
The day of Halloween avila decided to bring gardevoir and lucario to the party. She decided to go as a witch. "Come one guys let's go." Avila said walking with gardevoir and lucario in the building.  She got in to see tones of people most in costume others in fancy outfits.
"Hey avila!" Raihan waved. He was dressed in a dragon costume." I'm not surprised out went with that costume." Avila said smiling."what do you mean by that?" He asked glaring at her." Nothing raihan." Avila said.
"Hey guys!" Leon greeted waveing at them, he was dressed up as a vampire.
"Man you guys costume are boring. " she says looking between the both of them." Says you miss witch." Leon said pulling here hat over her face." Ya pluse we all know my costume the best of all of them." Raihan said.
"How decided that your Instagram followers?" Avila said pulling the hat up." Hey!" Raihan cried. The three of them bursed in laughter.
___________________________________
Avila was standing near the punch table. Raihan and leon been asked to dance by so many people some of them where fighting each other. While avila hasn't  been asked once, and was to awkward to ask anyone. Even gardevoir had someone to dance with, she was dancing with lucario.
"you got dragged her to?" Piers asked walking up to her." Yup." She responded "ah so the social awkward are hiding at the punch table." Nessa said walking over to the two of them. She was whereing a mermaid like dress. And piers had his normal clothes but he had werewolf ears and tails.
"Ya what about you?" Avila asked "na I've got asked to dance but I didn't feel like dancing with strangers." Nessa said nonchalantly, piers nod." Alot of  random girls been asking me to dance." He said. "What about you Avila? " nessa asked.
"Hahah, well not really- ok no." She confessed, looking down."hey dont worry tou can dance with me!" Nessa said grabbing her hand and running on the dance floor." W-what ?" Avila asked blushing.
Nessa and Avila had started dancing, but it was more like  Avila constantly stepping on nessa's feet. "Come on it's not that hard to dance, your trying to step on my foot." Nessa teased. "Hey I'm trying my best!" Avila yelled at nessa, that only makes her laugh along with avila. This got the attention of both of the boys who where just finished dancing with the last fan.
"Why dosen't she have people claiming over her to dance, she is a champion?" Raihan asked breathing heavily. "Its better than some weirdos whating to be around her-" leon said trying to look at the bright side, but when he turned to avila he saw two boys talking to her." What where you saying?" Raihan asked. "Hey they might not be weirdos!" Leon said." I can literally smell them and how they haven't showered in months!" Raihan said holding his nose. The boys where giving off a terrible smell. One of them smelled like they just used axe body spray instead of showing.

"Can we have a dance?" The boy named Chad asked. Avila just smiled and shock her head, she would nomaly say yes, but the boy smelled like he only used axe body spray instead of showing.
"But I came here just to see you!" He said. Getting made "I'm sorry but I dont fell like dancing with a stranger. " Avila responds trying to calm him down. "Ya so you can leave now." Nessa said putting a arm around her.
"But-" chad tried to say but stopped when he felt two people standing behind him. He looked back to see raihan and leon looking at him with a annoyed face. He looked over to see his friend running away. So he did to.
"They where weird." Avila said looking at the two boys running out the door.  "Ya well I'm hungry I'll see you around Avila." Nessa said walking away. "Bye nessa!" Avila waved.
"Um hey Avila do you what to dance?" Both Raihan and leon asked at the same time ." Sure come on but if I step on your feet I'm not sorry." Avila said grabbing the both of them.

772 words