The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Simon's POV

Three months.

For fucking three months, I still haven't moved on. How could I forget my feelings for someone who gave me so much to remember? I'm still crying every night and day, deeply regretting that I lose someone whom I loved more than myself. What should I do to make you come back to me... David.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked who's the caller and saw it was Alesha so I immediately answered it.

"Simon, don't you dare to be absent to the after party of bgt later or else I'm gonna bug you to the rest of your life-" and I cut her off.

"Yeah yeah I get it. I'll just finished to sign some documents and I'm gonna prepare after it." I replied cause I know I don't have a choice but to come even though I know that David's gonna be there.

I don't have any excuse not to come though as I refused to come in any invitations they've sent me that'll involve David. For sure Alesha won't take a no for an answer on this one, I guess I really have to face him now or never.

"Okay I'll see you later. I'm gonna go now to have my nails done. Make sure you're gonna come lazy dumbass bye" she said as she hunged up before I scolded her for calling me lazy dumbass. That girl really...

For the last three months, I've been really trying to avoid David as much as I can. The rest of the gang believed all of my excuses cause they don't know that David and I had a relationship before so they just think that my reasons are really valid for me not to come on any dinner or nightouts that they've invited me.

Me and David kept our relationship secret cause we're taking things slow, we just didn't want to come up and tell everyone that "hey, we're dating!" and people knows that I have Lauren and Eric already so I insisted to keep our relationship to ourselves first cause I'll just settle and sort out some things so that when we publicized our relationship then there will be just less worries for us cause I know there will be a lot of controversies. David agreed to our set up and that lasted for about 10 months. Then the day comes when he called me just to say our relationship's over...

Just as I'm gonna reminisce that painful day again, I saw Amanda walking towards my desk with a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Simon, are you sure you're gonna come later? I can make up an excuse for you if you're still not ready to see David-"

"I'll be fine, Amanda. I can't hide from him forever and besides I needed to take a break since I've been working my ass off to you know... get him somewhat off my mind." I said while massaging my temples.

Amanda's the only one who knew about me and David's relationship as she saw us kissing on the parking lot. We thought that all of the crews and staff went home already so we became careless not knowing Amanda's there because she forgot something on the studio and saw us on her way back. So we've got no choice but to tell Amanda the truth and she promised us that she'll not tell anyone. Amanda's that one friend whom you can really trust and depend to so I know our secret's safe with her.

"Well, have you moved on though?" she asked.

Beat.

Have I...? Do I want to move on from him... or I'm just taking a break? but I know deep in my heart what's the answer to her question, I'm just scared to entertain that thought.

I took a deep breath before answering her. "I don't know. once you truly loved someone, time won't easily heal it. You can't just unlove them fast, you'll just get to the feeling of not having them; suppressing the feelings that just can't go away."