Nobody Knows

David's POV

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I woke up with the sound of my phone and saw someone calling me. It's Alesha.

"David! Get up, you jackass. I know you're still sleeping that's why I called to wake you up. You'll be late in our team building activity!" Alesha angrily said.

"Yeah. I'll prepare- ajskdjfqpdjfkgsd." I mumbled.

"What? Hey, wake your ass up right now or I'll send Simon there just for you to-"

She hasn't finished what her saying yet because I immediately cut her off.

"Fine! I'm already wide awake now. Piss off." I irritatedly replied. She really knows me that much.

"Good. Now, get your ass from your bed and start preparing now. Bye" Alesha said as she hung up the phone.

I went straight inside the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I headed to the kitchen to prepare for my breakfast. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 4:30 in the morning. We'll leave at exactly 6 am so I'll just have a black coffee and toasted bread. I took a shower and just wore a blue plain t-shirt topped with black hoodie, denim jeans and sneakers.

After an hour, I'm now all set. Good thing that I already packed my things last night so I went outside my house and drove my way to the company.

As I arrived there, I immediately saw Amanda talking with Simon. I looked away from their direction and saw Alesha at one side.

"Damn, you're 10 minutes late." Alesha said while walking towards my direction.

"At least only, 10 minutes. By the way, where's the bus now? I want to sit and sleep there already." I replied and kissed her cheek.

"There. The color blue one, sleepyhead." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Thanks." I said and walked my way to the blue bus.

I immediately looked for a place with comfortable seat. I chose to sit in the middle with the seat near the window. I close my eyes and tried to get my good sleep back.

I suddenly felt dizzy because someone is shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see what or who it was and saw it was Alesha.

"Look, who's heading here towards our bus." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I looked outside and saw it was Simon with his luggages. What? Why is he joining us here?

"Why-"

"It's because he went out to buy a breakfast and when he returned, their department bus is already full so he's got no choice but to move in another bus. Anddd, boom. He's now joining us." She excitedly replied.

Just before I reply to her, Simon already went inside the bus and is now looking for a seat. I looked at the seat beside me and it's vacant.

Oh, no.

"Simon! Here! You can seat beside David. It's fine with you, right?" Alesha said and pointed the seat she's talking about.

Damn, this girl. She's been giving me real headaches since this day started.

"Yeah, it's fine." He simply said. When he got at the seat, he looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, David. How are you?" He simply asked.

"I'm fine. You?" I told him while avoiding his eyes.

"I'm doing well, thanks." He placed his bags at the carrier above and sat beside me.