ch.2 (rewritten)

"Ugh! This place is turning into a snoozefest!" I groaned, attacking the obstacle course for what felt like the hundredth time. "Seriously, when did Ninjago ever get this dull?" Jay chimed in, launching into one of his classic rambles.

Lloyd halted his spar with Cole, a thoughtful look on his face. "Look, guys, I get it's a drag, but the quiet means we're doing a good job, right? If the boredom's getting to you, we could spice things up a bit. How about a quick patrol on our dragons? It'll give us a chance to stretch our legs and see what else these dragons can pull off." Cole ambled over, offering up the suggestion.

"Sounds like a plan," Nya and I chimed in simultaneously. "Come on, let's check if Zane and Pixel are up for it." Lloyd led the way indoors, rallying the troops for a bit of action. "Hey, Zane, Pixel! We're gearing up for a quick patrol. Wanna join in?" I called out.

Zane nodded, his usual calm demeanor intact. "Absolutely. We'll be right there," he replied, promising a dash of excitement to break the monotony. As we waited, Lloyd grabbed his dragon gear, and Cole started discussing potential routes for the patrol.

Nya and I exchanged excited glances, gearing up for the impromptu adventure. Zane and Pixel soon joined us, ready for the patrol. With dragons prepped and spirits lifted, we soared into the skies, leaving the boredom behind. The city below unfolded like a vibrant tapestry, and the thrill of patrolling on dragonback injected a much-needed dose of energy into our routine.

My brother and I had just cracked the code on our targets and pinpointed their locations. All that stood between us and success was executing a flawless operation – grab them one by one. The catch? We had to be extra sneaky, especially with the fire ninja, a student of Sensei Wu.

The list was clear: Griffin, Karloff, Neuro, Shade, Gravis, and Kai. Skylar could be a backup plan if necessary. "Alright, let's go for Karloff and Neuro first since they're in less populated areas. Then, we tackle the trickier trio – Gravis, Shade, and Griffin. Finally, we'll go for Kai, the toughest to catch without someone intervening. Skylar's on standby if we need her down the line," I strategized.

My brother nodded, pondering the logistics. "Seems promising. But how do we convince them to use their powers for us instead of against us?" he asked, a valid concern.

"I've got a few ideas," I replied confidently, explaining my plan. "Each element has a counterpart. I've designed collars that emit a wave of their opposite element, neutralizing their powers and causing harm in the process."

My brother's smile indicated approval. "What about the collars?"

"Griffin's collar adds weight, slowing him down. Neuro gets a massive migraine to disrupt his mind powers. Gravis faces intensified gravity, making him earthbound. Karloff, being metal-based, suffers more from electric shocks. For Shade, we'll pretend a shock collar works on smoke – high voltage, though. And for Kai, the collar simulates ice-cold water, playing on his vulnerability as the fire ninja," I explained, detailing each collar's purpose.

Impressed, my brother jotted down the specifics. "That's clever. Rules?"

"To keep things in check, I've set rules they must follow. Break them, and there'll be consequences, varying based on the severity of the infraction. But remember, no killing. We need them for the Iron Doom," I emphasized.

"I'm on board. Let's put our plan into action, brother," my brother declared, determination in his eyes. As we prepared for the mission, we discussed finer details, synchronized our strategies, and ensured everything was in place for the impending showdown that would bring an end to the peace that had plagued Ninjago.

(And that's it for ch.2. I know,I know. It's really boring, but i promise it will get better. I'm trying to take this book slow considering that most of my books are a bit rushed. I'm trying to fix those books though. Anyway i hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have a good day everyone!