ch.3 (rewritten)

Observing the guys in the midst of their spirited water fight, laughter resonating through the air, I noticed Kai couldn't contain his disdain for such aquatic antics. "Come on, guys! You know I hate water!" he playfully complained, a scowl etching across his face. Nya, perched atop her dragon with arms crossed, couldn't resist teasing her brother, directing a mischievous pout his way. "HEY!" Kai retorted, frustration evident in his tone, adding a playful splash in Nya's direction. "Ugh! Not what I meant, Nya!" Her infectious giggles filled the air as she gracefully soared ahead with Jay, prompting my eager shout, "Hey! Wait up!" Our airborne escapade continued, weaving through the clouds, exchanging playful banter and water volleys for a few more joyous hours before we collectively decided to make our way back.

As we leisurely headed home, the once carefree atmosphere took a sudden serious turn. Sensei Wu's urgent call, crackling through our communication devices, interrupted our casual flight. The gravity in his voice signaled something of great importance, and a sense of foreboding settled over us. "I need you guys back here immediately," he conveyed solemnly, his words prompting a quick exchange of concerned glances among us. "There's something of grave importance we must discuss." The urgency in Sensei Wu's request spurred a collective determination to hasten our return. We adjusted our flight path, the air now buzzing with a mix of curiosity and concern, our minds racing with the possibilities of what awaited us upon rejoining Sensei Wu.

As we flew, the landscape below transformed, and the skies seemed to echo our shifting moods. Conversations grew hushed, replaced by contemplative silence. The camaraderie of our earlier escapades lingered, but a new sense of purpose emerged. The clouds gathered above mirrored the uncertainty in our thoughts, casting shadows over our path. With every passing moment, the anticipation of the impending discussion with Sensei Wu heightened, and the air crackled with an energy both palpable and mysterious.

Finally reaching the familiar grounds of our training dojo, we landed with a sense of urgency. Sensei Wu awaited us, his countenance grave and inscrutable. As we gathered around him, a solemn atmosphere enveloped the group. "You have been called back for a reason," Sensei Wu began, his voice resonating with ancient wisdom. "The balance is shifting, and a new challenge awaits. Prepare yourselves, for the destiny of our world may rest upon your shoulders." The weight of his words settled upon us, and as we absorbed the gravity of the situation, a shared determination emerged among the group. The skies above seemed to echo our resolve, as if the very elements were attuned to the imminent journey that lay ahead.