ch 19 rewritten

Lloyd gathered the remaining elemental masters in the control room of the Bounty, urgency etched on his face. The atmosphere was tense as Skylor, Jacob, Tox, Bolobo, joined by Camille and Ash, stood with him.

"Listen, everyone," Lloyd began, his tone serious. "The Time Twins have taken control of most of the elemental masters. We need your help. Kai, Griffin, Neuro, Karloff, and Gravis are captured, and we're running out of time to stop the Time Twins."

Skylor's eyes widened, a mixture of concern and determination in her gaze. "What can we do, Lloyd? We've never faced anything like the Time Twins before."

Lloyd nodded, acknowledging the gravity of the situation. "I know it's a lot to take in, but we can't let them succeed. They have the power to control time, and we need all the help we can get."

Jacob, ever pragmatic, questioned, "How do we even stand a chance against that kind of power? We're just a few ninja and elemental masters."

Nya, standing beside Lloyd, chimed in, "We may not have their power, but we have something they don't—unity. Together, we can find a way to stop the Time Twins and save our friends."

Bolobo, the Master of Nature, spoke with a solemn nod. "This sounds like the battle of our lives, but if Ninjago is in danger, then we must stand together."

Camille nodded, "I can easily sneak in, I'll help "

Ash, a silent but potent presence, stepped forward. "I may not possess very useful elemental powers, but my skills can be utilized. I stand ready to assist."

As the elemental masters and ninja prepared to face the Time Twins, the Bounty set its course towards the looming confrontation. The ninja realized they would need more assistance against the snake warriors.

The realization struck the ninja like a thunderbolt as they gathered in the Monastery. The threat of the Snake Warriors loomed large, and they knew that facing this powerful adversary required an alliance that transcended old animosities.

Lloyd, the Green Ninja, took a deep breath before addressing the team. "We've faced formidable enemies in the past, but the Snake Warriors pose a different level of danger. Our usual strategies might not be enough this time."

Cole, the Master of Earth, nodded in agreement. "We can't let our history with the Serpentine cloud our judgment. The Snake Warriors are a threat to all of Ninjago, and we need every available force on our side."

Nya, her analytical mind at work, spoke up, "This is about protecting Ninjago, not personal grudges. We need to unite with the Serpentine for the greater good."

Jay, known for his humor, chimed in, "Well, if uniting with the Serpentine means saving Ninjago, I guess it's time for an awkward alliance."

Zane, the ever-logical Ninja of Ice, concluded, "Indeed. Our common goal is the protection of Ninjago. The Serpentine may hold the key to our success in facing the Snake Warriors."

With a collective nod, the ninja acknowledged the gravity of the situation and the necessity of joining forces with the Serpentine. The fate of Ninjago hung in the balance, and the alliance between ninja and Serpentine became a beacon of hope against the impending threat of the Snake Warriors.

The ninja gathered in the Serpentine Village where they told the previous elemental masters to meet later, knowing they needed allies against the formidable Snake Warriors. Lloyd, taking the lead, approached Scales, the Serpentine General, with a plea for assistance.

"Scales," Lloyd began, "we're facing a new threat—the Snake Warriors. We need the strength and skills of the Serpentine to stand a chance. Will you help us?"