ch.9 (rewritten)

"Alright, everyone, keep a lookout," Lloyd commanded as we ventured into the sprawling junkyard near Jay's parents' home. I nodded in agreement, the maze of discarded machines and parts creating a unique backdrop for our quest. Amidst the scattered remnants, uncertainty lingered, and I couldn't help but voice a lingering question.

"Did Wu ever actually tell us what we're looking for? What does a Timeblade even look like?" Jay, ever the voice of spontaneity, couldn't contain his confusion. "Yeah! What's the plan here?"

"Actually... Jay's right. What are we looking for?" I questioned, glancing around as if expecting a Timeblade to reveal itself among the jumbled heaps of metal. Lloyd furrowed his brow in thought, contemplating the elusive nature of our quest.

"Well, I assume they have a blade on them?" he ventured, turning to Nya for affirmation. She nodded, her expression mirroring the collective uncertainty. "Possibly," she added, her eyes scanning the piles of discarded parts.

As we navigated the maze of Jay's parents' junkyard, the absence of a clear description for the Timeblade left us relying on assumptions. The unknown stretched before us, a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered among the remnants of discarded machinery.
"UGHHHHH! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS!" I exclaimed, frustration bubbling up as we struggled to find any trace of the elusive Timeblade. "Jay's right. Maybe Wu was wrong, and the Timeblade isn't here," Cole remarked, still scouring the area.

"I trust Wu's judgment, but there's a possibility they got ahold of it already," Lloyd added, his hands digging through the dirt in an attempt to uncover any clues. Nya voiced a sentiment that had been lingering in the air, "You know, I admire Master Wu and all, but he's not helping us much with this issue. He hasn't even told us much about Krux and Acronix other than what happened between him and them in the past."

A contemplative silence settled among us, each absorbed in our thoughts. "Nya actually has a point. Wu hasn't told us much about them at all, and I have limited information in my database," Zane chimed in, still digging.

I halted my futile digging efforts. "Okay, so what do we know about them?" I asked Zane, eager to fill in the gaps.

"We know that Krux and Acronix had the power to control time until Garmadon and Master Wu used the Timeblades to take them away. They're after the Timeblades and possess a secret recipe for elemental metal known by very few," Zane explained, shedding light on our limited knowledge.

"Yeah, we basically know nothing about these time-brothers, other than they're likely the ones who took our friends to make elemental metal and regain their powers stolen by the Timeblades. The Timeblades, which are most likely made from elemental metal in the first place because there's no other metal in the world capable of taking someone's powers, and we know nothing about elemental metal!" I concluded, met with blank stares from the team.

"What?" I questioned innocently, prompting Nya to burst out, "Jay, you're a genius! Did you even hear a single thing you just said!?"

Confused, I responded, "Ughh yeah!? I said that we know pretty much nothing about the two time brothers that know how to make elemental metal, and they're after the Timeblades, which are most likely made out of elemental—Ohhhhhh...wait, wait! IF I'M RIGHT—"

Cole interjected, "So you're—"

"COLE, LET ME FINISH!" I insisted, taking a deep breath. "IF I'M RIGHT! KRUX AND ACRONIX KNOW HOW TO MAKE ELEMENTAL METAL, AND THE TIMEBLADES ARE MOST LIKELY MADE OUT OF ELEMENTAL METAL! IF I'M RIGHT, HEAR ME OUT NOW! ELEMENTAL METAL! THE METAL IS CALLED ELEMENTAL FOR A REASON! THAT REASON MOST LIKELY IS BECAUSE ELEMENTAL METAL CAN ONLY BE MADE BY ELEMENTAL MASTERS!" I exclaimed, the revelation hitting us all.