1.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

It was a beautiful, sunny day when Jimin woke up from his hazy sleep. The rays of the sun flaring from his window and the leaves swaying amidst the wind calmed him immediately.

He took his phone from his bedside table and checked his social media.

"Ah shit..." he groaned. "what a way to destroy my mood early in the morning." He throwed his phone at his bed, closed his eyes and sighed. He still can't move on that his bestfriend and her  are dating.

For a year now.

I mean, there's just something off about her.  He thought.

He jumped off his bed and took a shower to clear his mind

He jumped off his bed and took a shower to clear his mind. He grabbed his phone and then went to his kitchen to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast.

He's been living alone ever since Yoongi moved out and lived in with Heather. At first he was flabergasted and confused with the whole situation ofcourse, but he can't help but just accept his offer because he wants Yoongi to be happy.

As long as you're happy...

But there is just thoughts in his mind that he can't ignore no matter how hard he tries to.

His thoughts were cut off by a ding from his phone which implies that someone messaged him.

BOSS

Good morning, Park Jimin.
10:13

I am here to remind you that you will be performing tonight at exactly 9PM. Please do not be late!! Thank you and have a nice day.
10:14

Okay boss.
10:15

but can i ask you a question?
10:15

Sure, Jimin.
10:16

What song will i be performing tonight?
10:16

Hmm.. lets settle that once you arrive here tonight. Just prepare yourself and do not drink cold beverages in order to not ruin your voice.
10:17

Got it boss!!
10:18

After he sent that message, he also finished his morning meal. He drank warm water and decided to fall back asleep but a ring from his phone stops him from sleeping.

He checked his phone and realized someone is calling him.

Incoming Call: Yoonie

He can hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He groaned. "Ugh.. why am i feeling this way with just a call from him.. i'm so messed up."

He contemplated whether to pick up his call or not but in the end, he really can't say no to his bestfriend.

Accept                                  Decline

"Hello?" Jimin muttered.

"Good Morning, Jiminie." Yoongi's calming, soothing voice sent chills to his spine. When Jimin said his heart beated rapidly in his chest earlier is now an understatement. He can feel his heart skyrocketing with joy right now.

Jiminie.. i miss that nickname. Jimin thought in his head.

"Good morning Yoonie! what made you call me early in the morning today? did you eat something odd cause i would normally be the one calling you first." Jimin said with such a gentle but smirky smile.

"Yah! i didn't!!" Jimin smiled widely because from here Jimin can probably see yoongi's adorable pout. "I called you because i missed you."
Jimin's smile faltered.

Ah.. there he goes again..

After a second of silence, Jimin mutedly sighed and shrugged "Haha.. i miss you too hyung.."

He worries that Yoongi can feel the pain in Jimin's voice as he said those words but the worry immediately went away when Yoongi spoke again.

"That's why i planned for us to go to the movies today!! meet me there at 2PM?" Yoongi's voice beamed from Jimin's phone.

Movies?? Just the two of us?? Jimin thinks with joy as he can vision just the two of them in the movies eating popcorn or maybe even get dinner when the night comes.

Jimin is so happy hearing those words from Yoongi's mouth. "Sure hyung!! i'll buy us food and you buy us the tickets!" Jimin said wholeheartedly.

"Deal. and oh! Jimin before i forget!" Yoongi hurriedly said. "Hm? what is it hyung?" Jimin curiously asked.

"Heather will be coming with us to the movies."

After hearing those words, Jimin was completely disheartened.

oh.

how pathetic of me to think it will be just the two of us.. Jimin mutedly laughed while thinking.

"Oh okay hyung! thats fine. Meet you there at 2? is that final?" Jimin tries his best to not sound upset to Yoongi. "Yes! See you soon Jiminie." Yoongi replied.

"See you soon hyung!" Jimin's voice echoed the whole house for trying his best not to sound disappointed to yoongi's request. He ended the call.

Jimin then went to his room and slept with tears in his eyes and a hole in his heavy heart

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

An:

How's chapter one? ndkdjd i know its not that good but it's because i'm a new writer. i'm really glad i posted this because it implies my love for the song and for my ship, yoonmin.

please wait for my future updates!! thank you for reading.

p.s : u are loved♡.