5.

AN: [ this chapter is dedicated to mini_chimmy_ ~ thank you for reading !!🥺 ur comments means so much to me♡ ]

~

As Jimin power walked towards the convenience store Jimin and Yoongi went to as students, he bumped into a lot of people on the way so he murmured small sorry's and continued to walk on the path leading to the store.

He looked over the see-through glass. It was already 3 in the afternoon but surprisingly, there were no people in the store excluding the cashier.

Before he entered, he wiped his tears from his eyes and forced on a small smile towards the cashier. "Hello," Jimin greeted. He went in and there was a small bell ringing inside the store.

"Oh hello sir, good afternoon!" The cashier beamed.

Jimin silently sighed. What's so good in this awful afternoon?

Jimin smiled as a reply and looked around the area.

There were atleast 10 shelves and they were all filled with various snacks and noodles and he could see his favorite snack in the corner of his eye.

Jimin walked over the shelf where the snack was located and picked it up. He pondered if he should buy more but in the end he took atleast three of the same kind but in different flavors.

He went to the counter and placed his snacks infront of the cashier. "I'll take these please."

The cashier nodded and proceeded to check in the snacks Jimin gave. After he finished he looked up at Jimin. "What else sir?" he questioned.

"Nothing else." Jimin replied. Just as he took his wallet from his back pocket a paper fell on the ground.

It was the lyrics Jimin wrote in the restaurant.

Jimin picked up the paper and faced the cashier.

"Oh actually-" Jimin started. The cashier stopped placing Jimin's snacks in a plastic bag and faced Jimin. "Yes sir?"

Jimin looked around and saw a small wooden table with two chairs in the corner of the store near the beverages and the appliances.

"Can I use that table over there?" Jimin pointed at the table.

"Of course, sir!" The cashier replied.

Jimin smiled. "Thank you."

~

Jimin is sitting in the table for hours now. He is glad that the cashier didn't mind him staying there for that long.

His back hurts from crouching so much but it was all worth it since he already finished writing the lyrics that he will perform on this very night.

He smiled at his work and looked at the time. It was already 5 minutes till 6 PM so he cleaned up the table and threw the garbage in the trashbin.

Before he went out, he faced the cashier and gave a small bow towards him. "Thank you for letting me stay here!"

"You're welcome sir. Have a good day!" The cashier replied.

Jimin turned around to walk out of the store and strode down the road leading towards his apartment complex.

The swaying of the leaves of the trees calmed him very much. His stuffed chest relaxed a little after leaving the cinema they went to earlier.

He took his phone from his pocket to listen to some relaxing music but a notification popped up.

A message to be exact.

Boss

Good Evening, Park Jimin.
6:01

I messaged to tell you to come atleast an hour before your performance today so that we can prepare the stage and other equipments.
6:01

Okay boss, no worries.
6:02

It's settled then. See you soon.
6:02

Oh, by the way.. have you picked a song for your performance today? Just to check up on you.
6:03

Actually, yes.
6:03

It's a song that I made just today... these are the lyrics.
[Sent a Photo]
6:03

Wow.. the lyrics are something else... you made this for a person aren't you?
6:05

If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here you know. Even though i'm your boss.
6:05

Ah yes... Thank you, Boss.
6:06

Welcome Jimin! See you later.
6:06

~

Jimin arrived in his apartment at 6:15 PM. He took off his shoes and went to his kitchen to get a glass of water for him to drink.

He decided that he should just skip dinner because he already ate snacks at the convenience store earlier.

He took his glass of water and then sat on his kitchen's counter and took his phone.

He opened his social media and the pain in his chest worsened.

Jimin chuckled silently as he watched his phone.

He didn't notice the tears brimming in his eyes until it fell on his face. He turned off his phone and placed his hands on his hair, grabbing it.

He was pathetic for loving someone who was clearly taken, he was pathetic for loving someone who hurts his heart, he was pathetic for loving someone who he knows doesn't love him back, he was pathetic. Pathetic.

Pathetic.

-----

An: Okay i'm not gonna lie, i was hurt writing this... Jimin baby, i love you, im sorry for doing this to you T^T

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and it's nearing the end!! I'm not sure if i should write a sequel though bc im very busy nowadays :(

Thank you for reading!! xoxo

p.s you are loved♡