3.

Jimin woke up with puffy eyes.

He couldn't believe he was dreaming of their memories together when they were still at college. The dream looked so... real. It was exactly like he was there with Yoongi and it made Jimin so dejected.

 It was exactly like he was there with Yoongi and it made Jimin so dejected

After a few minutes of his piling thoughts, Jimin checked the time. He doesn't want to be late for their outing with Yoongi and... Heather.

Jimin sighed and got up from his bed to take a quick shower. It was already 12 35 in the afternoon so he decided to just each lunch somewhere in the busy city.

After he showered, he pondered over what to wear. In the end he chose to wear a white sweatshirt, covered with a denim jacket and fitted jeans. Ofcourse, he couldn't forget to wear his favorite black beanie. It was pretty casual but he liked it.

He looked at himself in the mirror and was very satisfied. His daze was cut off when a notification dinged his phone.

 His daze was cut off when a notification dinged his phone

Jimin adored his bestfriends' antics. He's not gonna lie, but he loves it whenever they goof around on social media. It reminds him of the past.

Their  past.

He went out the wooden door, took a long breath and then went out to the streets.

~

After he took a cab going to the city, he went to a simple restaurant and ordered himself Bulgogi and a bottle of soju.

"Oh this would look good on twitter." He grasped his phone from his pocket and took a photo of his bulgogi.

" He grasped his phone from his pocket and took a photo of his bulgogi

Jimin chuckled "Might as well advertise the restaurant." He was feeling rather happy today. "It might be because I cried before I slept." he said as he sighed deeply.

After a few minutes, a post pop up in his twitter feed.

Oh

Oh..

He smiled softly. He knows it doesn't affect him as much as before because he was already used to it. He was used to them being together out on dates, and would post it to social media.

He is sure he was used to all of it.

Or is he?

~

He still has an hour left before their outing in the movies. He looked over the big glass window of the restaurant and watched the sunlight being covered by a huge tree with it's swaying leaves.

Jimin adored windy days. It gives calm and chill vibe plus the wind helps him rethink and discover his feelings. Just like how he found out his feelings for Yoongi 3 years ago, he accepted it on a windy day in the balcony of his apartment.

He sat there, pondering over his memories. After a while, he let out a sigh of disappointment. "Here i am, thinking about the past when i should be focusing on the present." Jimin chuckled lightly and recalled that he will be performing tonight.

Oh.

An idea sparked his mind.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

An:

What could it be? heheh anyways,, thank you for reading this chapter!! I am having a hard time writing because i'm very busy jdjfjdjd.

Next chapter would be rather,, interesting if i should call it like that. so please wait for the next chapter!! xoxo

p.s : u are loved♡