4.

[Long Chapter Ahead]

Jimin looked around and saw a bunch of highschool students adjacent his table.

He knows he is very shy meeting other people but he knows this will be a one time thing and they will never meet again. So, he beat his fears, stood up and walked to their table.

Jimin went to the person who is nearer to him. "Excuse me, do you have a spare paper and pen?" Jimin asked quietly to the girl infront of him. She looked over her shoulder and looked at Jimin. She is wearing a scarf over her neck matched with a big round glasses and Jimin just noticed she was wearing earphones.

"WHAT?" The girl screamed and Jimin almost had a heart attack. The other students in the table looked at them with an irritating face and Jimin muttered a small sorry for the disturbance they caused.

Jimin sighed and looked back at the girl he was talking to. He signed a gesture to take off her earphones and the girl flushed immediately and Jimin can hear her saying a small oops.

"I'm sorry, what was it again?" The girl asked Jimin with an understanding tone. Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, it's okay. I'm asking if you have a spare paper and a pen that I could use?" Jimin tilted his head waiting for a response.

"Oh! Yes i do!" The girl gleamed brightly and turned around to open her bag. The girl first took out a pen and handed it to Jimin. He muttered a small thank you while waiting for the paper. It took a few minutes until Jimin could hear a small rip of paper from a notebook.

She turned back to Jimin and handed over the notebook-ripped paper to him. "Here you go! I'm sorry but as you can see..." she looked at the paper she was holding "It's a little crumpled.. I'm sorry!" She scratched her head and looked away. "Is it okay with you?"

"Yes! Thank you! Anything will do so thank you for this." Jimin said as he reached over to take the piece of paper from the girl's hand.

"You're welcome!" The girl smiled at Jimin and Jimin smiled back as he slightly bowed to her as a sign that he's leaving.

Just as Jimin turned around he heard the girl's voice talking from behind him.

"Oh actually, wait!" The girl muttered. "That pen, I'm not using that quite recently... so you can keep it if you want!" She beamed with much delight.

"Thank you so much you're so kind!" Jimin beamed back at her. "I'll go now! Thanks again!"

The girl smiled and nodded towards Jimin as he went back to his own table at the slightly dimmed afternoon view of the restaurant.

Jimin sat at his table and immediately wrote down a couple of words and phrases on the piece of paper.

Lyrics.

Jimin smiled at his work

In the past, Jimin really wanted to write lyrics based on what he's feeling on the inside. He wanted to finally let all the stuck emotions he kept after all these years to finally be free from him. He wanted to remove all the pain that he never had a chance to let out. He wanted to tell the world.