6.

[this chapter is dedicated to: _moomooxarmy_!! thank you for reading 🥺❤]

Jimin cried and cried and cried. His eyes hurt a lot from wiping away his tears. His shirt stained and he knew he would look awful if he looks in the mirror right now.

He thought he had moved on or even got used to it but he guessed wrong. Even after so many posts of Yoongi and Heather from social media his heart always hurts.

Will I ever overcome this? He thought.

He took a deep breath and wiped his last tears from his own eyes.

He took his phone from his counter, stood up and went towards his room to lie on his bed.

He laid down into his bed in a curled position and grabbed a blanket to cover his body.

He checked the time and it was already 7 pm. Meaning, there are only 2 hours left till his performance on the bar.

Jimin went to his private acc and tweeted.

He turned off his phone once more and stared at his ceiling

Before he could even close his eyes to sleep, an idea popped in his mind.

I made this song to let yoongi hyung know what i truly feel, so i need to tell him to come see my performance tonight.

He grabbed his phone and opened his and Yoongi's chat message.

Yoonie♡

Hyung..
7:15
Can i ask you a favor?
7:15

Hi jiminie! Sure.
7:16

Wait. before anything else, did you arrive safely?
7:16

Jimin smiled.

ah... yes hyung :)
7:16

good. i dont want my chick to be in danger🤧
7:17

Jimin laughed and flipped over his bed so his chest is now pressed against his bed's matress.

Seriously hyung🙄 you're so cheesy nowadays
7:17

just because.😉
7:17

aish, so for my favor.
7:17

Can you come see my performance tonight? You know the location right? It's at exactly 9 PM sharp.
7:17

Sure! Anything for you Jiminie.
7:18

Oh but what for though? You don't usually ask me to come see your performance...
7:18