outro.

After that night, everything went back to normal. But just as they both said, Yoongi and Jimin hadn't contacted each other for already a month now.

Both of them unfollowed each other on social media and temporarily blocked each other's phone numbers.

It was hard at first, but their mindset was persistent.

They needed time to think things through.

In that month Jimin focused more on himself, and how he could improve his performances at the bar. He still wrote many songs and one of them is called "Promise" indicating the promise Yoongi and him made to see each other once again.

Yoongi is doing the same things as Jimin.

He focused on getting himself together and to rethink their relationship between Heather.

Yoongi and Heather broke up, but it wasn't a break up that hurts, it was the type of break up that both of them knows that it will happen sooner or later.

They were still friends, and they meet up with each other here and there to catch up on what the other was doing.

Jimin improved a lot as well. He managed to let Yoongi go and remained positive.

They both remained positive.

Because they know fate will always come by.

~

[time skip : 2 years later]

The bar is renovated into a bigger one and has become popular due to the performances made by the performers.

Jimin was a regular performer. A popular one, to be exact.

It was midnight already, Judging by the ridiculously amount of people inside the bar.

After Jimin performed, he went to one of the island counters and sat beside a grey haired man.

He was familiar, his body shape, and the way he looks from behind, was all too familiar Jimin knows but he didn't mind it at all.

"The usual?" The worker behind the counter askes Jimin when he sat on a stool.

Jimin nodded "Yeah."

"Okay, i'll be right back." The worker turned around and walked to the shelf filled with different bottles of alcoholic drinks and placed each into one glass.

After a few minutes, the worker came back with his drink placed in a tray. "Here you go, Mr. Park Jimin."

Jimin smiled and reached out to grab his drink, "Thank-"

"Jimin?"

He was cut off by the voice of someone beside him.

Oh God, please be not one of my fans again. Jimin thought. He was very tired today, especially the fact that he just performed earlier so he is not in the mood to talk to one of them.

Jimin turned to face the person beside him.

"Yoongi Hyung?"

Jimin was apalled. He couldn't believe he would meet Yoongi again here in the bar where they first decided to part. He was right. The person beside him was familiar because it is Yoongi.