7 || Curious

Yaya has never slept on a bed, still, she looks like a natural herself. She doesn't jump over the lush cushions, or smother herself with all the pillows in the new dwelling.

It's a homey and cozy room, yet she never notices.

Her body rides along with the routine she's being pampered with. Ultimately, the mysterious boy is already treating her like some princess. At the break of dawn, she wakes at the bell of her maids. Her servants.

She stares at them oddly, all of them shuffling around her new room to tuck in garments, to fix the decor, to bathe her, wash her, dress her, paint her nice and dollish. Everything brought to her eyes is new to her. She is even nearly drawn to eating her berry-smelling body wash.

Even her very servants are strange on their own. They move her around, leading her here and there to get her ready for a day with their master, the man of the dwelling. They don't speak, given that their lips are stitched and their eyes are buttons to even begin with. They wear no skin, no flesh.

Her servants are basically walking, living ragdolls.

They've changed her entirely, modelling her into a ceramic-looking figure with a pristine, clean face and pink plump lips. She stares at her sweet pink vanity, looking into the mirror. A strange fashion, she wore. All white, just like the peculiar boy she met the night before.

She stares into her own eyes, recognizing the massive change in her figure. She itches at her legs. White stockings. Her toes are bound, almost unable to wiggle. White shoes. She can't breathe. A corset paired with a lolita-fashioned dress, embroided with lace, beads, and ribbon.

Snap.

Someone clears their throat by the doorstep.

Yaya and the maids look at the standing boy. That very same guy who came to the elliptical prison tower to free Yaya, and Yaya alone. His panther is nowhere in sight, still with his signature clothes on.

He looks into Yaya's eyes, making her smile. The maids race to the door at the sight of him, but all he can do is to smile.

He takes one ring of cloth from the vanity table, gently gathering Yaya's smooth hair to tie it into a ponytail. Then Yaya looks at the mirror, eyeing the boy, smiling as he intertwines the ponytail with Yaya's tress.

When he finishes, he stares at the mirror with her, looking at each other's faces from behind. "I always dress my guests to look presentable..."

Snap. Again.

The hair-tying interests Yaya only for a little while before the boy escorts her around his humble dwelling. For Pete's sake, she even demanded to have him teach her how to tie her hair. Outside her room, everything is in sleek white. Her shoes tap against the snow white floor. She can even see her reflection on it.

The halls go a long distance before reaching a room Yaya isn't familiar with. It's a big room for only a long table and some chairs in it. The ceiling is raised high by tall, rectangular, marble pillars, run through by more rows of white quartz. Wind freely passes through the unclosed windows, and even everything outside is in a bright white light.

Bright white light, she likes saying those words as she looks around the unfamilar place.

This can't be the Ruins, can it?

Her attention cuts off as she looks to her new boy friend at the other end of the room. He's sitting down on the chair at the opposite side of the table. And even with the interesting sight of a shiny, white, wooden chair, she doesn't bother.