- Namjoon :: Pain -

Ship : MinJoon [ Jimin X Namjoon ]
Sickie : Namjoon.
Caretaker : Jimin.
Fic type : fluff?
— — —

In the afternoon, while Namjoon was working, he felt a pulsing yet throbbing sensation on one side of his head, it hurt so much he could hardly move... He had to stumble to the light switch, dimming the lights so he could try to focus on work, his eyes were watering, plus his nose was clogged and runny, it really didn't help with the supposed headache, despite knowing it wasn't just a headache.

He needed to keep working, but he could hardly see through his blurry vision due to his watery eyes, he could hardly breathe through his clogged nose, he could hardly walk due to the nausea, he could hardly move due to the pulsing and throbbing sensation on one side of his head. In short, he wasn't okay, but it wasn't like that was going to stop him from working.

After a few minutes, he heard a familiar voice call our to him. "Joonie! I'm going to the grocery store n- baby? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, upon noticing how truly horrible boyfriend looked. Well- not in that way! He just didn't look that well.

Namjoon sniffled, coughing a tad bit. "I'mb finde..." He muttered, voice clear with congestion and not to mention exhaustion. Jimin bit his bottom lip, clearly sceptical. "Okay... If you insist. I'll be back in a few!" Jimin exclaimed, heading out.

Meanwhile, Namjoon continued to suffer. He wanted to work, but he couldn't anymore. He pressed his head against the cold table, whimpering. He sniffled, causing his ears to pop. He felt like crying. He felt so weak, and tired. Tears welled up in his eyes, no matter how much he wanted to continue to work, he just couldn't. Eventually, he felt tears slip down his face. Everything hurt so much. He just wanted the pain to end.

After a few minutes, Jimin came back from the grocery store. He set the groceries on the table, they weren't in instant urge of being put in the fridge, so he decided to check on his boyfriend before he put the groceries away. His brows furrowed in worry upon seeing his boyfriend's head laying on the table. He slowly approached him, kneeling down next to him "Baby? Are you okay?" He asked, placing a hand on his head, stroking his hair.

Namjoon slowly turned his head to Jimin, tears running down his face. "Oh, baby..." Jimin muttered, placing a hand on his forehead "You're burning up..." He whispered in worry, biting his bottom lip. He wrapped his arms under Namjoon's arms, picking him up and helping hum up. "Come on sweetie, let's get you to bed, okay?" Jimin said sweetly, helping him into bed.

Once he got Joonie in bed, he was about to go make him some tea before he as pulled back. "Please... Don'td leabe..." Namjoon said, voice cracky and tearful. Jimin cooed at the sight, sitting down next to him "Joonie, baby, I'm not leaving you, I'm just going to make you some tea. I'll be back, I promise." Jimin reassured Namjoon, to which Namjoon responded with a  whimper, yet let go of his sleeve.

Jimin went inside the kitchen, making Joonie some nice tea to soothe his throat. He soon came back and sat down next to Joon, helping him sit up and pressing the teacup up to his lips. Helping him drink some of the tea. When he was signalled to stop, he pulled the teacup away from his lips, placing it on the side table.

He then placed both of his hands on Joonie's templates, gently massaging them. Namjoon humming in turn, the massaging soothing his migraine even the tiniest bit. And that was all he wanted.

It seemed as though Jimin was the only one who was able to soothe his pain.

-
-
-

Thank you all for reading!
Let me know in the comments if you liked this fic.
And don't forget to comment your reactions too!
If any of you want a specific plot written, feel free to send it in, in my requests and I'll write it in a jiffy!
I hope you all have a wonderful day or night!
~ sickficfreak

Word Count : 709