- Jimin :: Unnoitced -

Ship : Vmin. [ Taehyung X Jimin ]
Sickie : Jimin.
Caretaker : Taehyung.
Fic type : fluff?
Request by : Spekjess
Shoutout to them for this awesome request!

— — —

As soon as Jimin had awaken, he could already tell he was sick. The way his head pounded, the dull ache behind his eyes, the cramps he felt in his stomach, and not to mention the fact that he was covered in sweat. He checked the time, he was going to be late! He ran [ more like stumbled ] his way into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting changed.

Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen. Before he got a chance to say anything to his hyung's and the maknae, he was interrupted. "Jimin, hurry! We're going to be late! You woke up even later than Yoongi." Jin scolded, which honestly surprised him. Normally, Jin would always sense when something was wrong. But it seemed as though today, things were different.

"Quickly, eat! You are not leaving on an empty stomach!" Jin nagged. "U-Uhm, no thanks Jin hyung! I'm not hungry!" He said, he didn't exactly feel like eating. "Ji-" Jin was about to speak, however, he cut him off. He didn't want to eat. Not with how nauseous he was, and how his stomach cramped. "Seriously, hyung, I'm fine! I ate a lot at dinner." He insisted,

"If you're sure." Jin said, shrugging. Once they were all ready, they headed into the van. Oh, the dreaded van. Damn his carsickness...

[ Poor Mochi, I get carsick so I know how the baby feels 🥺 ]

Thankfully, he could use carsickness as an excuse. Once he got in, he sat down. Not paying attention to whoever was siting next to him. A few minutes in, his stomach was already churning. God, he felt like he was about to throw up. The tiniest groan escaped his lips, he felt sweat drip down his forehead.

He felt so hot... And not in the attractive way. The person who was sitting next to him soon noticed "Jiminie, are you okay?" He recognised the voice as Taehyung. He shook his head, he knew he could play it off as carsickness. "Carsickness..." He muttered, to which Taehyung cooed. He placed a hand on Jimin's stomach, gently rubbing circles on it, to try to soothe the pained boy.

Once they got there, he was about to rush to the bathroom before he was stopped "Jimin, we're already late we don't have time for bathroom breaks." Yoongi said, clearly oblivious to how he felt. He nodded, walking with the members into the practice room.

He hoped they would practice a lighter choreography, but to his dismay, it was DNA. [ wow that sorta rhymed- ] One of their toughest choreography. The members, other than Hobi, and a few others were not excited for this. But he was pretty sure he was the one that was bummed out about this the most. It definitely wouldn't sit well with his already upset stomach.

He got into his place, he danced, and danced. Swaying a tad bit due to the nausea. Sweat running down his entire body. Head pounding, ears ringing, vision blurry... He couldn't. He bent over, feeling something with an acidic taste raise up to his throat. And that's when a retch was heard. A retch, followed by a sickly burp. Followed by another retch. Followed by a cough. And one final retch. Before everything went black.

Meanwhile, the members were panicking. Taehyung was lifting Jimin up while Jin called a janitor to clean up the mess, Namjoon calling their manager to tell him what happened, and the others just trying to help Taehyung with Jimin.

[ ONCE THEY GOT JIMIN HOME ]

Taehyung volunteered to take Jimin home and take care of him for the time being. He'd laid him in his room, while he got a wet washcloth, placing it on his head. Jimin visibly flinched from the cold and sudden contact, eyes tiredly opening as he whimpered, wiggling around in the covers.

"Shh, Jiminie, it's okay." He cooed, running a hand through Jimin's sweaty hair. "C-Cold... An... An hot..." [An is like and-] Jimin slurred, shuddering. "Shhh, lets get you fever down, bub." Taehyung smiled [ his adorable box smile 🥺 ]. Taehyung managed to get Jiminie back to sleep, so he hurried to the kitchen, making him some tea as much as he possibly could.

Once he came back, he tip toed his way over to Jimin's side, only to see tears slipping down his cheeks. "W-Why you leav..." Jimin cried, his words slurring. Taehyung sat down next to him "I made you some tea, you wanna try to drink some?" He asked, Jimin shaking his head in response.

"How about you get some sleep then, yeah?" Taehyung suggested, helping Jimin cover himself with blankets, cooing once he saw him snuggle into the covers. Taehyung got into the bed with him, taking Jimin's head and placing it on his chest, while keeping the washcloth on his head.

Whilst Jimin was drifting off, he couldn't help but think- Taehyung really never let something that was wrong with him go unnoticed did he?

-
-
-

Thank you all for reading!
Let me know in the comments if you liked this fic.
And don't forget to comment your reactions too!
If any of you want a specific plot written, feel free to send it in, in my requests and I'll write it in a jiffy!
I hope you all have a wonderful day or night!
~ sickficfreak

Word Count : 918