- Jin :: Break -

Ship : Yoonjin [ Yoongi X Jin ]
Sickie : Jin.
Caretaker : Yoongi.
Fic type : fluff?
— — —

Jin and Yoongi were the proud parents of five children they'd adopted over the years. Jin  mainly drove the kids to school, daycare, made breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, all while working a full time job. And sometimes, things got a little bit exhausting. Especially with Jungkook, their newest addition to the family. He was a mere baby, so he required lots of care. Which only added to Jin's stress.

Now that you know the story behind their rather large family, it brings us to this moment. In which Jin was cooking breakfast. He was exhausted, he'd woken up in the middle of the night to feed Kook, and from there he just wouldn't stop crying. And no matter how much he loved the baby, it drove him insane. Especially since he wouldn't let his husband, Yoongi, help. Mostly because Yoongi worked too, his job alone wasn't enough to support this big of a family.

And while their family had their fun moments, today was one of the days where he just wanted to curl up into a ball, fall asleep, and never wake up again. Which, coincidentally, sounded a lot like something his husband would want to do. He flipped another pancake, placing it on the 3rd plate. Their kids had picked up the habit of eating a lot, much like himself. And with their combined teachings, despite the children not being related to them, they all had elements of both of them.

Regardless of that, he continued to stack and stack. His legs felt weak, so he used his other hand to support himself by leaning on the counter. His vision started becoming blurry, he was so tired, and combined with his headache, sore throat, and the aching of his muscles - he was not in good shape, at all. "Babe? Jin?" He snapped out of his 'trance'.

"Yes?" He replied, voice seemingly a lot raspier and weak than usual. "Hun, go lay down. I'll finish making breakfast." Yoongi said, allowing Jin to use him as support. "No, Yoon, love, it's fin-" He was cut off. "No, it's not. You stayed up all night with Kook, you're exhausted and you can barely stand. And don't get me started on your voice. Bed. Now." Yoongi snapped, which happened often, yes. "But-" "No buts. I'll take care of the kids. You go get some well deserved rest." Yoongi insisted.

"What about work? My boss will kill me if I don't go." Jin said, half serious, and half just wanting to help Yoongi with the kids. "I'll call in sick for you. Now, off to bed you go." Yoongi spoke, leading Jin back into their bedroom and laying him down. He'd also turned off the stove, he'd turn it back on to continue with the pancakes later on.

Just as Jin closed his eyes, a cry erupted from the crib. Jin sprung up from the bed and rushed to the kitchen, already making milk for Jungkook. Yoongi sighed and took Kook from out of the crib, cradling him whilst Jin came back with the bottle, handing it to Yoongi. Yoongi took the bottle and began to feed Jungkook, looking up to Jin and gesturing for him to get to bed. Jin simply sighed and nodded.

He got into the bed, closing his eyes and beginning to drift off. Meanwhile, Yoongi took care of everything. He got Namjoon, their nine year old son, who was also the most responsible, to look over the twins, Jimin and Taehyung while they kept Kook busy. Hoseok, his other son who was eight years old, was making silly faces behind the twins to make Jungkook laugh. While that was happening, Yoongi made breakfast. He placed the plates on the table, took Jungkook and got the kids eating their food.

Yoongi got Jungkook to sleep in the spare crib they had, while the other kids played games. In the meantime, he went to check on his husband. He frowned instantly upon swing the state his husband was in. Sweat running down his forehead, soft whimpers escaping his lips, not to mention that he was visibly trembling. He sat down next to him, taking his hand, which he gently drew circles on.

"Jin, darling, how about you try to get some sleep?" Yoongi suggested, to which Jin replied with a weak "I'm trying..." "It's okay, baby, take your time. I'm here. The kids are helping with Kook, and Namjoon is looking over them. You have nothing to be afraid of, alright? Just relax." Yoongi said with a smile, his duality could truly become scary at times. Yoongi gently caressed Jin's hair. Jin took Yoongi's other hand, squeezing it.

In a matter of a few minutes, Jin's breathing has evened out, his muscles had relaxed, and along with Jin's grip on his hand. Yoongi sighed in relief, gently letting go of Jin's hand and heading back to the kids. Though truly, he wanted to stay with his beloved.

TIME SKIP.

Once Jin had awoken, he felt a lot better. His head didn't hurt as much, his throat wasn't as sore and his voice was far more loud. And of course, he wasn't as exhausted. While he felt a bit fuzzy, he was a lot better. He finally opened his eyes, looking around to find the clock - as it still appeared to be dark. 11 PM, it was late, which meant the kids were asleep. Which meant they'd have time to talk.

"Babe?" Yoongi questioned, finally noticing that Jin had woken up. Jin finally noticing that his husband had been watching TV. "Do you want me to lower the volume? More blankets? Do you feel any better?" Yoongi asked in a calm yet worrisome voice. A small chuckle escaped his lips, turning around and cuddling into his boyfriend. Letting out a relieved sigh.

"I'm alright honey, and you were right, all I needed was a break."

-
-
-

Thank you all for reading, darlings!
Let me know in the comments if you liked this fic. And don't forget to comment your reactions too! If any of you want a specific plot written, feel free to send it in, in my requests and I'll write it in a jiffy!

I am so sorry for the wait! My
mental health hasn't been that great and I've just been trying to take my time
to heal, but again, I personally apologise for taking so long, I also wanted to make this a bit longer than my last fic.
I love you all, and I hope that you're safe and healthy during this tough time.
Lots of love!
~ sickficfreak

Word Count : 1118.