- Yoongi :: ill -

Ship : Sope [ Suga X J-Hope ]
Sickie : Yoongi.
Caretaker : Hoseok.
Fic type : fluff?
— — —

Yoongi has been feeling a bit off this past few days, he was a lot more tired than usual. Today, while he was going home from his job [ aka a cheap knockoff of Starbucks- ] his legs almost buckled beneath his weight. His head ached, his throat felt sore, and with every cough the soreness of his throat increased. And not to mention the way his muscles and entire body aches.

He unlocked their apartment, not even bothering to take of his shoes as he walked towards the couch, almost collapsing on it. He laid down, face forward, since he knew that he didn't look all that bright right now.

Hoseok, who was laying on the other side of the couch. "Babe, are you okay?" His boyfriend asked, putting his legs back on the floor as he scoot over closer to Yoongi. "Mhm, m just tired." He spoke weakly, pausing for a bit. "How was your day?" He asked, trying to change the topic. "My day was fine... What about yours?" Hoseok answered, placing his hand on Yoongi's back, gently rubbing circles on it.

"You wanna get to bed? Take a nap?" Hoseok suggested sweetly, lowering his voice for Yoongi. To his surprise, Yoongi shook his head. "No, I'll just nap on the couch..." he spoke tiredly, and Hoseok was more than surprised. "But... Babe, you hate sleeping on the couch. You always complain about your back hurting." Hoseok said, both suspiciously and worriedly.

Hoseok sighed, lifting Yoongi up and carrying him to bed. He wasn't going to let him make his back ache or something like that. Once he laid Yoongi on the bed, he noticed how he immediately laid on his stomach, as though he was hiding his face. "Babe?" He questioned, placing a hand on his back. He received a hum as a response. "Show me your handsome face, princess." He said, rather jokingly. "Eh...? When did I become a princess?" Yoongi asked.

"Since now. Now flip over so I can see you." Hoseok said, flipping Yoongi over on his back since it was clear he wasn't going to do it himself. "You're pale..." He muttered, getting another pretty defensive reply from Yoongi. "Aren't I always?" Yoongi countered, to which he sighed. "Paler than usual. Let me feel your forehead." Hoseok said, extending his hand to feel Yoongi's forehead, before it was hastily slapped away.

"Babe, come on. Please?" Hoseok pleaded, so Yoongi finally obliged, when Hoseok placed his hand on Yoongi's forehead, he could already feel the heat radiating from it. "You're pretty warm... Hold on a second, I'll go get a thermometer." Hoseok said, standing up from their bed and walking into the kitchen. He opened the medicine cabinet, and grabbed a thermometer, quickly scurrying back to Yoongi.

He sat in front of him, giggling before he spoke. "Say aaaaahhh!" He said in a joking manner, to which Yoongi rolled his eyes. He opened his mouth, without even bothering to say 'aaaaahhh'. They both waited intently for the device to beep, once it did, Hoseok took the thermometer out of Yoongi's mouth, sighing. 37.9° "You've definitely got a fever, kitten." He said, placing the thermometer down and quickly running off to find the necessary medicine, comforters, tea, etc.

He soon came back with a warm, fluffy, blanket, some medicine for later, and in his other hand, a tea cup with of course, tea inside said tea cup. He placed the medicine and the tea on the bed side table, covering Yoongi in the blanket. Hurrying off again, only to come back with a wet wash cloth that he placed on Yoongi's forehead.

Hoseok laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around him underneath the big blanket. He began to gently stroke Yoongi's hair, humming a sweet melody to him, to try to get him to sleep easier.

I guess being ill really isn't that bad when you have a boyfriend like Hoseok.

-
-
-

Thank you all for reading!
Let me know in the comments if you liked this fic.
And don't forget to comment your reactions too!
If any of you want a specific plot written, feel free to send it in, in my requests and I'll write it in a jiffy!
Sorry, this one was a little bit short!
If you all would like a part two of this, let me know and I'll get on it!
I hope you all have a wonderful day or night!
~ sickficfreak

Word Count : 760