Mystery Man

I walked upstairs to the adult's room to ask Sana something.

"Should we tell them?" A voice said. I stopped at the doorway listening carefully.

"Tell them what?" Another voice said that I quickly recognized as Sana's.

"That your... You know what!"

"No, not now later, don't worry about me, Imran will take care of me. We have much bigger 

things to worry about."

"Yes, the T.S.E is running out." Said another voice, that I knew was Zayan

"But the inventor has almost got the H.A.F, we just need a few more days!" said the first voice.

"Yes, John but what we do not know is that if the T.S.E runs out and we stop taking it daily, we might rapidly decay to our normal ages!"

"But we are not sure of that, it could just keep us how we are, and we would grow like normal from this age" replied Zayan a little desperately.

"Yes it is a 50/50 chance, but I do not want to be taking any risks, how will the children survive without us!" Sana said sadly.

"Well it could last us the whole way", I heard someone that I thought was Yasmin "Just one person might have to stop taking it."

There was silence.

Just then I heard someone coming, the good thing about no gravity is that it's pretty easy to hide. I let go of the walking bar I was holding onto in the hallway, and launched myself to the ceiling and grabbed hold of a bump on the ceiling. Fortunately, the guy that was walking was in a hurry and did not look around, he quickly went into the adult's room and started talking. It was weird since I had never seen this guy before. I have been in this place for like 16 years, I thought I knew every nook and cranny of this ship. Turns out I have been missing a whole person!

"Hello." I heard Zayan say "Back from your laboratory, I see."

"Yep," said the mystery man, panting "And it's ready!"

"The H.A.F?" someone said.

"Yes," said the mystery man.

"It is!" everyone said in unison.

"Yes!" said the mystery man again.

"How fast is it?"John asked.

"It can make it travel about 185.5,000 miles (299,990 km) per minute." Everyone in the room was

 silent, their minds trying to grasp the fact that they had invented something that fast.

"1-185.5,000 miles per MINUTE!" Sana gawked. Suddenly a cheer broke out.

"At this speed, we could get there and back in a couple of months!"

I could practically feel their smiles, and their happiness was very contagious. My face erupted in a big smile as I silently pushed off the ceiling and floated to my room.

This chapter not done yet so I will write a Mystery Man part 2 tomorrow hopefully. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!