Mystery Man Part 2

Thank you for reading this! Happy Summer break! I hope you had a great school year, well as great as it could be with all the corona and stuff. Sorry for the late update, but you can expect another chapter very soon! Bye ❤😊!

I arrived at my destination, my head in a bit of a daze from all the information. What did they not want to tell us about Sana? How much T.S.E was left? Who was this mystery man? Where was his Laboratory? It took me a few seconds to realize that Rian, Lyra, Luna, Sar, and Nive were all staring at me concerned.

"Tune, are you okay? ", I heard Nive say gently. I felt like passing out. "The spaceship" I spluttered. Why did I say that? I was not sure, my body seemed to be doing its own thing "faster, very fast. The H.A.F", my eyelids fluttered "S-Sana" I fought to remain conscious "T.S.E almost finished" Then everything I heard hit me so hard I wobbled. 

Then I started thinking the worst, Sana has a deadly disease, T.S.E is gonna run out, The H.A.F will make us crash. "Tune," someone said, they sounded very far away, "NEPTUNE!" I heard. 

Then I lost the fight, my head full of horrible thoughts, and the room went black.

When I came to, I was in a room I did not remember going to. My eyes were blurry, and my head felt as though a bunch of weights was weighing it down. 

"She is awake,"

 "Neptune, can you hear me?" I tried to nod 

"Where am I?", I mumbled 

"In your room," Someone said. 

I sat up and shook my head. My vision cleared and my head felt slightly lighter.

"Are you ok?", Nive asked 

"Yes", I said, "H-how did I- why am I- can-"

"Do you remember what happened?", Luna interrupted, 

I racked my brain. Then it hit me, hard.

"Yes, I believe I do," I managed

"Ok, take a deep breath and tell us what happened," She said. 

I did what I was told and said everything I heard.  They all stared at me, surprised when I finished

"Do you have any idea who the mystery man is?" 

"How much T.S.E is left"

"What is the H.A.F"

Everyone started popping out questions

"I told you guys everything I know". I said, "But do any of you know about Sana?" I asked hopefully. 

They all shook their heads. 

"That would explain why she is not spending as much time with us then she usually does". Lyra said

"And this laboratory, where is it?" wondered Rian

"Well, why don't we look around" suggested Luna "Now that we know what we need to look for, we may find something.

Everyone agreed, and we were off...