A Normal Video.. Right?

Art by strangekayla_gamer on ig :)
Zak=Skeppy
Darryl=BadBoyHalo
Vincent=A6d

——————

Zak woke up, yawning. He checked his clock.
3:00 pm
Great. Zak cursed himself and his messed up sleeping schedule before lazily getting up and changing into his own Skeppy merch sweatshirt.

"Darryl?" Zak called.

Zak recently moved in with a few weeks ago, and he was loving it so far. It was much more fun living with a friend than by himself.

He's probably out right now.

Zak shrugged and did all the basic things you did in the morning (or afternoon for him haha) and decided to record a video. He had the BEST troll idea to troll Darryl and he couldn't wait. He laughed out loud, already thinking about what his friend's reaction will be.

Zak started recording.

"YOOOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER VIDEO and today we're going to be trolling the one and only BaldBoyHalo."

"You guys seemed to have liked them so we're back at it again! As you guys know, he recently updated his server with an update that took MONTHS to make."

"Don't worry guys, as always, I have a backup so we can change it back to normal!"

Zak had started the backup of the server a few hours before, and he was pretty sure it was complete by now.

"Now let's begin with spawn.."

-Time Skip-

"HAHAHA HES GONNA BE SO MAD WHEN HE SEES THIS!"

Zak had went HARD on the server troll. The whole server had so much lava, and he had written bald and 14 everywhere at spawn. He completely blew up most of the spawn and the players were going CRAZY.

"Hehehe I'll be back when he goes online!"

Zak stops the recording. Just as Darryl arrives.

"Hey Zak, I'm back from the supermarket!"

"Heyyy, Bad!"

Darryl was disappointed Zak didn't call him by his real name. But of course, he tried not to show it. Zak didn't seem to notice. He noticed how cute Zak looked with his raven brown hair messy. He felt heat on his cheeks.

"Hellooo??? Earth to Bad!"

Darryl snapped out of his trance and felt himself blush harder.

"S-sorry" Darryl stuttered.

"You're fine, dude. You could go check your server! Your staff have a surprise for you!" Zak remarked, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Ugh, fine you little muffin."

Zak smiled and rushed to his room to get ready to record. Zak looked at his other tab, getting ready to import the backup when he was done recording. He furrowed his [perfect] eyebrows at the screen, hoping he was seeing things.

Download failed. Please try again later.

Then he heard it, the loud and angry voice coming from the other room.

"SKEPPY GET ONTO MY SERVER RIGHT NOW. I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO MY SERVER"

———————-
Sorry for the short chapter, this was sort of a chapter to get the plot going. I hope you enjoyed! c: I will try to get a new chapter out everyday!