Re-United

We're almost at 200 reads! Thank you guys sooo much. :)

--------------------------------

-Darryl's POV-

Was I imagining things? 

"Zak?" I could barely speak. My voice caught when I said that one word.

His chocolate brown eyes seemed empty as I saw him. His messy, ruffled brown hair, his tan skin not seeming pale, my eyes filled with tears for the millionth time. I looked him up and down, making sure he was real.

"Zak.." I mumbled as I ran to him, embracing him and crying into his shoulder. I let everything out. Maybe if I wasn't so selfish, this wouldn't have happened. Everything would still be normal.

And then he gently pushed me off of him.

"I-I thought you hated me. You said you never wanted to see me again." Zak said. His eyes were full of pain as he remembered what happened that night. 

"I-I'm sorry, Darryl. You were right. I don't deserve to live. I'm worthless. I'm worthless. I'm worthless. I'm worthless..." And he started wailing, hugging himself. I couldn't stand to see him like this. Knowing that I, I myself had caused him all of this pain. I didn't want to see him falling apart like this.

-Zak's POV-

I sobbed. How does Darryl still care about me? I thought he hated me. 

I hate myself.

I wished the car crash did kill me.

It's not like anyone would miss me.

I bet Darryl was just here because all he felt was pity for me. He was just putting up an act so when the cops asked what happened, he wouldn't look like a murderer.

A sudden wave of anger washed over me.

"Why are you here, Darryl..?"

"Zak, I care-" he started.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT 'CARE' NONSENSE, DARRYL. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU FEEL BAD. I KNOW YOU WANT ME DEAD. IT'S OKAY. CAUSE SO DO I. I WISH I DIED IN THAT CRASH." I snapped. I know it was my fault. Why was he here? I know he wanted me to die. I just wanted him to stop putting up an act.

"At least that would make you happy.." I murmured. He would be happy if I died. He said so himself.

"Zak. I lo- I don't want you to die. I was just so angry that night, that I said all those things about you. I didn't mean it. Not a single sentence."

"get out.." I managed to say, because I knew I was about to break down again.

"Zak-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" my voice cracked, making me sound much weaker.

I saw that out of the corner of my eye, he silently left, his eyes glistening with tears.

And just like that, I broke down.

-Darryl's POV-

I knew Zak was angry. He had every right to be. It didn't excuse the fact that I was hurt. But I bet he was way more hurt when I said those things to him. I felt so lost. In a void of emotions, my mind spiraling in 50 different directions at once. Not sure what to do, I called a6d. 

I forgot that it was 3:00 in the morning where he lived. Lets just hope he's still up.

"Bad? Why are you calling?"

I tried to calm myself down.

"Zak.. He's in the hospital. He got hit by a car."

"No... you're kidding, right Bad?"

"No, I'm not. I feel so bad. It's all my fault."

"How?"

"I'll explain later. I can't talk about it right now. I feel like my life has turned upside down in a span of 4 days."

And then I hung up.

I wasn't always the happy person that showed on screen. I had a lot going on off-screen. I got hate everyday on Twitter from at least 3 people. The one that got to me the most.. I got DMed, someone saying this.

"BaldBoyNoob, you're ugly and fat. I don't understand why people like you. You're a worthless idiot that no loves. Go kill yourself, I bet no one would miss you. Retard."

And that was the day I had started to cut. No one knew that I had severe anxiety, that I was depressed, that I was self conscious about myself all the time.

Even now, I was tired of pretending. I was tired of hearing all of the 'everything will get better soon'. Because I was tired of waiting. Everything seemed to be getting worse, for what I was concerned.

I trudged to my car, lost deep in my own thoughts. I felt lost. I was stuck in a see of emotions. Guilt, self-hatred, violence. What was my life anymore?

I drove to the apartment, where I walked up the steps and went in. I suddenly felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet just in time.

-Vincent (a6d's) POV-

I couldn't believe it. Zak had really gotten into a crash. Just the thought made me feel bad. When Darryl called me, he sounded so lost and crushed.

I thought about all the times the three of us hung out to record a video or hang together for a live stream. I was always felt like the 3rd wheel. They always talked and laughed, and barely talked with me. When I said something, I was either ignored or got acknowledged with one sentence. I tried not to show it othered me, but it was getting hard. I still thought they were great friends, they've helped me a lot. 

It's just that sometimes I wished that someone cared about me.

-----------------

912 words

This chapter was kind of sad. Even I got a little emotional writing this chapter lol. Next chapter coming out in the next few days.

vote or die tomr