Oh- it's here.

"Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade it might be to sharp. I'm like a rubb-." You stopped singing abruptly when you heard a knock at your front door. Furrowing your eyebrows, you heard the knocking again.

You silently activated your quirk, your eyes glowing and a dark aura surrounding yourself, before making a chain sickle, making sure it was long enough to wrap around the person and being able to hold the chain ending in-case this was a villain of some sort.

Getting closer to the door, the person knocked again. You unlocked the door and opened it, making sure your weapon was ready. 

"Woah there! Hey relax, I'm sure here to give you some mail. I was told to hand deliver it to you by the Pro-Hero Eraserhead. I've got to run, hope you got in kid!" The mailman said. 

Once you realized it was a normal and harmless civilian, you immediately deactivated your quirk, apologizing profusely, before politely taking the letter from his hand and going back into your home.

"I am here as a projection!" You knew that voice anywhere, it's All Might!

He explained a bit that he was going to work at U.A, which you were thrilled about, but you really wanted to know if you got into U.A or not. 

"And now for your results." He spoke in his deep voice.

You perked up slightly, fixing your posture to make sure you were sitting up straight. 

"You have passed the written exam with excelling grades, I am proud of you Young Yagi! And as for your practical exam, you've got 72 points which would be a passing grade, but that's not all! The entrance exam was not graded only on villain points!" You looked at the projection with confusion, what else was there? 

"You are also graded on Rescue points!" All Might moved out of the way to show a screen that showed when you rescued the curly haired boy from falling to his death. 

"You, Young lady, get 70 rescue points! You have passed!" You smiled brightly before slumping down from your upright position. 

"Come, Young Yagi, this is your hero academia!" All-Might said before the projector turned off. You jumped up from your seat, dancing like a kid on Christmas getting the toy she wanted. 

"I have to call mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly made your way to your bed to grab your phone before unlocking it and dialing your mother's number. After a few rings, your mother picked up the phone.

"Hola Mija! What's up? How's everything going so far?" Your mother asked brightly, it sounded like she was on speaker so maybe she was cooking or cleaning. 

"Hey mom! Everything is going pretty good around here. But I have some news!" You replied to her, walking back to your desk to pick up the disk that held your acceptance from UA. 

"Ohhh, what's it about?"

"So you remember how I moved here because I wanted to get into UA?" You asked your mother, though you already know the answer. 

"Mhm. Did you get the results back?" You made a sound of approval before telling her about it. 

"So I got the letter back today and there was a disk inside the letter. The disk showed a projection of All Might and he explained how I got into UA. I'm going to my dream school ma!" She then screamed into the phone making you move the device farther away from your ear. Once she was done you put the phone back and smiled.

"Ahh! This is so exciting! I wish I was there with you to celebrate, but I'm so busy with work here and-" You cut her off. 

"Mom it's okay, trust me." You could almost feel your mother smile through the call.

After that you had talked for a little while, speaking about stuff like hero work, food in Japan vs. food in America, and other random things. 

"Well it's about 5:30 here so I'm going to head back to work. But I love you and I hope I'll see you sooner rather then later." You frowned a bit, not wanting to end the call. 

"Okay ma, I love you too." You two exchanged your good-byes before hanging up.

Looking at the disk once more you smiled brightly. You imagined everything you'd do there. Meet new people, make some friends, get your hero license, etc. You hoped the people in your class would be on the nicer side, you really wanted to make new friends that could be allies in the future. You looked at the time to see it was only 6:30 in the morning. (I love waking up early but it makes me regret staying up all night-). You then decide on going out to eat, so you run to your closet and make you way to the bathroom, but not before ringing a friend.

Hey dudes. So if you're a hardcore Sia fan like me you already know that song is one of the best in my opinion. By the way I'm talking about the one in the beginning LMAO. And this chapter lowkey short sorry :(. And part two, if you don't know the song and want to listen to it i put it in the thingy.