Themaris vs. All Might

I think this music fits well for the battle scene, if you don't like it im sorry. BY THE WAY the title, Themaris is Amaris and Theia in one word so don't be confused please lol.

After the big fight between Bakugou and Midoriya, everyone was shocked at what happened, minus your best friend who was still knocked out. You somehow managed to get her onto your back so your arms wouldn't fall asleep. The plan Midoriya made was good but it wasn't safe, it resulted in the building having a giant hole in and and Midoriya having his whole arm broken. 'Damn that poor kid needs to learn how to control his quirk..' You thought to yourself, feeling bad for him.

"Well, despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is Young Iida." All Might said. Iida perked up upon hearing this. "Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead since they're the winners?" Tsu asked All Might. "If you think about it, Iida really is the MVP." You said quietly, glancing at the girl on your back. "Iida embraced this challenge, he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role." Everyone looked at you with a questioning look. You laughed lightly and closed your eyes, you expected everyone to understand. "I'll explain, Bakugou's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As he pointed out earlier, launching a large scale attack indoors was foolish move, it could've been disastrous and if he pulled that while there were innocent civilians there, who knows what would have happened if they were." You explained thinking back to the fight. "Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out and very wreck less considering the amount of damage he received. He rendered himself helpless, not very smart." You continued with your explanation. "As for Uraraka, she let her gaurd down mid battle and her final attack was far too wreck less given the hypothetical stakes. If she treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she never would have risked using such a imprecise move." You said, holding onto Theia's thighs.

"Iida was fully prepared for his opponents arrival, he had a strategy and never lost sight of his mission to protect the dummy weapon, even if he was foiled in the end." You explained why Iida was the MVP. "Technically, team won, correct, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training, they didn't respect the spirit of the trial." You finished off, hoping everybody understood where you were coming from. All Might stuttered a bit. "Y-Yes, well you overlooked a few things, Young Iida could have relaxed a little bit in the exercise. But, otherwise you nailed it." He said giggling with a thumbs up. You busted out laughing, surprisingly not waking up the girl on your back. "Sorry, that giggle was funny." You said calming down.

"Now then, time to blow this joint." All Might stated before the rest of the teams battled each other. Slowly but surely, the time to battle All Might was creeping up. After the third battle, Theia finally woke up, thanking you for letting her rest. "Hey man you're finally awa-" Kaminari started. "Amaris." Theia said. "Yup." You said, using your quirk to silence the boy. You stood next to All Might, watching the teams go against each other before it was your turn to battle the Number One Hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time finally came when you and Theia had to go against All Might. "So, would you two like to be the heroes?" All Might asked the two of you. You shook your head. "Actually, since you're the Symbol of Peace, it doesn't seem right to place you as the villain so you can remain the hero and Amaris and I will be the villains if that's okay." Theia said to All Might. "Alright, if that's how you want to do it then let us not waste time." All Might said. You and Theia began walking into the building, "Our thoughts exactly sir." You both said before closing the door behind you and getting ready to protect this weapon.

"So what's the plan?" You asked your friend. She yawned. "You fight off All Might and I'll protect the weapon." She said. You stopped to turn around and face her. "You're telling me that I'm going to have to fight off a most likely 3000 pound man who just happens to be the number one hero?" You asked. She nodded, pulling out a thermos from All Might knows where and how she got it here in the first place. "What the fuck? This was YOUR idea! Why did I agree to this again?" You asked yourself, slapping your forehead. "You said something about this being fu-" You used your quirk to silence her. "Shut up."