Okinawa Shoyu Pork, just how you like it

Characters may seem a bit well.. out of character lol sorry. I just see Shoto being super groggy and not knowing his actions in the morning.

You stifled a yawn, feeling the early morning rays from the sun hit your soft, tanned skin. You opened your eyes and removed the duvet from your lower body to reveal arms wrapped around your waist. You panicked at first, not knowing who it was. Before you activated your quirk, you turned your head to see red and white locks of hair.

'It's just Shoto.' You thought before laying back down. 'Why am I in the same BED as Shoto?!' You looked down to make sure you were fully clothed and sighed. 'We just slept in the same bed, nothing happened.' You were relieved to say the least.

You slowly turned your body, making sure not to wake the boy next to you. You smiled softly, moving his unruly hair out of his face. He looked peaceful and calm, his chest and shoulders rising up and down with each breath he took. 

You heard the door slowly creak open and saw a head pop inside. Fuyumi made eye contact with you and gushed, running out of the door way. The older female came back with her brother, who you now know as Natsuo. They silently cheered at the sight, dancing around a bit.

You giggled as well as blushed, finding it funny that they were so excited but embarrassed that they saw you and Shoto in the same bed, cuddling. You saw Fuyumi get her phone out and snap a few pictures of the both of you, much to your dismay. 

You felt Shoto shift a bit, looking down to see his eyebrows furrowed. When Fuyumi noticed he was moving, she dashed out of the room, her brother not far behind. You rolled your eyes and watched as his face relaxed once more. You smiled before reaching over to grab your phone from the bed side table.

Once it was in your grip, you removed it from the charger and unlocked it. You slowly moved to take a selfie of you and Shoto, him still being asleep. Once you snapped the picture, thankful the ringer was off so he wouldn't wake up from the noise, you immediately sent it to Theia, as well as the picture from last night of you hugging him from behind.

Theia: HAH knew it, i called it 

You: lmao nothing happened, I slept in his room last night because I have no idea and I was hugging him to get him to calm down, not that serious

Theia: You guys should really get together already, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Your eyes widened and the blush from before quickly rose to your cheeks once more. You smiled at the thought of you and Shoto being an actual couple but quickly pushed it out of your head, he probably didn't like you in that way anyway.

You: Nah, he doesn't like me like that 

Theia: So you like him? You never said you didn't.

You thought about it once more, confused about how you felt towards the boy sleeping next to you.

You: Honestly, I have no idea.

You shut off the phone and sighed, turning back to Shoto once more to see he was stirring in his sleep, signifying he was going to wake up soon. "Good morning sleepy head." You said once he opened his eyes. "Mmmm." He groaned out, stretching. You laughed before attempting to get out of his grip, only to be pulled back down.

He buried his head into your back and tightened his grasp around your waist. "Shoto, I have to brush my teeth and wash my face." You groaned out. "Mm-mm." He grumbled out, moving his head a bit. You then got out your phone and began recording what was going on.

"Why can't I go?" You asked him, moving the phone up a bit. "Mmmm." He groaned out yet again. "So I'm trapped here forever?" You asked him in a playful tone. "Mhm." He said. You then moved the phone up so you could record him holding onto you.