Oh my gosh, hey!

You looked to where you heard your name being called. You see a young man with bright red wings. "Oh my gosh Keigo, hi!" You said getting up and hugging him. He hugged you back, smiling. He looked to where you were sitting. "Who's that?" He asked, glaring at the male. "Hm? Oh, that's Toshinori, a friend of mine." You responded, letting go of your hero friend.

People then began swarming Keigo so you chuckled and backed away to your table. You sat down and watched the people as for autographs, pictures, and stuff like that. You shook your head before turning back to Toshinori. "So, how do you know him?" He asked, taking a spit of his tea. You laughed before thinking back to when Keigo and you became friends. "Well, you see..." You began, telling him about how the both of you met.

"He is so hot." You friend said, showing you a picture of the new Pro Hero, Hawks. You rolled your eyes at your fan girling friends. Shaking your head, you parted ways, your home being on a different street from theirs. You decide to pop in your earbuds and play some music to drown out the real world for a while.

You walked for a while before a song you liked came on. You started lowly singing the lyrics to yourself. "All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you." You said to yourself before turning a corner to see a large villain fight with multiple heroes and heroines in the mix.

Your breath hitched before you kept walking, not really wanting to be in the mix. You looked up to see the Pro Hero Hawks soaring in the sky, seeing your mother as well in the distance. You sighed before seeing Hawks land a couple hundred feet away from you.

You completely stopped in your tracks and watched the fight in shock, you've never been this close to a villain fight before. You looked at Hawks and saw a big piece of debris flying straight towards him.

Out of pure instinct, you dropped everything in your hands and ran over, activating your quirk. Your eyes darkening and a dark aura surrounded your entire body. You lifted your arms and used your quirk to hold up the huge piece of debris. Once Hawks noticed there was a piece of debris above him he moved, confused as to why it wasn't moving.

As darkness began traveling up your arms, Hawks noticed you were holding up the debris. He was in pure shock, a teenager shouldn't have this much power. The darkness had already traveled past your elbows due to the size and weight of the boulder, having to use more power and strength.

You then harshly move your arms to where the group of villains, using your quirk to make the debris fly their way and knock them out. Once they were on the floor you deactivated your quirk and looked at Hawks. "You good?" You asked before feeling yourself blackout, your energy drained and your quirk overused.

Before you were completely out, you faintly saw Hawk's figure flying to you to, catching your weak body and holding you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard the faint sound of beeping, finally waking up from the deep sleep you were in. Once you were finally awake, you opened your eyes before quickly shutting them, the bright room hurting your sensitive eyes. You tried opening them, holding up your arm to block out some of the light.

While you held up your arm, you saw IVs in your hand and main vein in your arm. You inspected your body, seeing the darkness was gone. You wondered how it was gone, knowing you were asleep you couldn't have gone to the sunrise yourself. You looked to the couch to see your friend, Theia.

'She must have brought me out then, I love that girl.' You thought to yourself before hearing someone come in. Your head snapped towards the door, on high alert because you were vulnerable at the moment.