Sir, are you alright?

That's the song you were singing in the shower by the way lol. ^^

You groaned, hearing your alarm go off in ungodly hours of the morning. "Of course you set your alarm to 4:30 you dumbass." You said to yourself. You decided you might as well get up now and start your school day. You walked over to your door and grabbed your black robe from the hook before making your way to the bathroom.

After starting the shower and moving the knob to your desired temperature, you strip and grab your phone. (I know damn well some of you guys use your phone in the shower, cause I do too lol.) Before stepping through the glass door, you put on your music.

"Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame, cover up your face, you can't run the race the pace is too fast you just won't last!" You yelled out the lyrics, a bit out of breath at the end. You laughed at yourself before continuing to wash your hair and body.

Once you were done, you stepped out of the shower and grabbed your cotton shirt (yes it's clean.) and dried your hair with it. While doing that, you put on the rob and your undergarments before making your way to the kitchen.

You walked past your sleeping dog, petting this head, before putting his food in the bowl and giving him fresh water in his bowl. Knowing he'll eat later, you started your coffee and walked outside. You saw the sun starting to peak out a bit and smiled to yourself. You heard the coffee pot spew and sputter like it does every time once it's done brewing coffee.

You poured your cup of coffee and walked back to the porch and watched the sunrise, as you do everyday. You sat back in your chair, appreciating the sun and how it heals your body whenever you overuse your quirk. After all, if there was no sun nobody would be alive. 

You walked back inside, smiling when you saw your dog eating and wagging his tail in the process. You placed your mug into the sink and made your way to your bedroom. Walking into the closet, you grabbed your usual uniform and put it on. 

After that, you grabbed your school bag, making sure everything was in it, before grabbing your phone and keys and walking out of your front door, locking it behind you. You thought for a moment before choosing to ride your motorbike once more. 'I'll drive my car tomorrow.' You thought to yourself before turning on your bike.

Pulling out of your driveway, you press a small button and the garage door closed and locked. You then sped your way to school. Along the way, you came up to a light and saw Endeavor with his kids. You looked over and saw them and waved. Fuyumi rolled down the window and greeted you and her other brother tried to push her off of him.

You laughed at the siblings bickering and looked to the front of the car and saw Endeavor glaring at you while Shoto shaking his head, almost as if he was embarrassed by his siblings. You looked back at Endeavor and waved, he continued to glare at you as if you had done something wrong.

Your smile fell before rolling your eyes and looked ahead of you. You then heard another bike pull up. You looked to your right to see Theia. She looked at you and nodded her head at the road in front of you. You smirked, getting ready for the small race.

After the light turned green, tires screeched a bit before you both sped to school, adrenaline pumping thru your veins. Once you got to the school grounds you got off your bike and crossed your arms. "You cheated, you probably gave that bike your enhancing quirk you shit." You said to your best friend. She stared at you for a solid 6 seconds before laughing.

You huffed before looking around a bit, seeing there weren't a lot of people around. You saw Endeavor pull into the parking lot once again and Shoto get out of the car. You smiled at him, motioning for him to walk with you. He looked away, a small blush prominent on his fair skin before he walked to you, smiling a bit.