Assessment Time

I just really like this song you don't have to play it. ^^

TEST 1: 50 METER DASH

'The first test is a 50 meter dash, that shouldn't be too hard, if i just use my quirk to push all the power into my legs I'll be able to sprint a lot faster then I normally would without my quirk. No, I would have to do that at the last second, how am I going to do this?' You thought to yourself. This whole "If you're last you'll be expelled" thing is obviously fake, you know that much but you still want to push yourself to do the best that you can. The first people that ran were Iida and  Asui, Iida winning because of his quirk, he's obviously in his element right now. Then it was Ojiro and Uraraka. 'Damn, he's good with that tail.' You thought to yourself. You glanced to your left to see Theia eyeing everybody's quirks as well. After a few more people went, it was Theia's turn and she was against Bakugou. "You got this." You said, slapping her ass. She glared back at you and you just shrugged your shoulders, smirking.

Theia closed her eyes, activating her quirk. When she reopened her eyes, they glowed a deep crimson color and an aura surrounding her body making her hair and clothes float up. You looked over to see the Spiky haired blonde, known as Bakugou, eyeing his opponent. As quick as Theia was at the starting line, she was at the at the finishing line. You walked over to her and high fived her, squeezing her hand afterwards, "That was awesome." You said, letting go of her hand. "I know." She said, while Bakugou was fuming at his loss. Once you got back to where you were standing, you realized it was your turn and you were up against Midoriya. He looked nervous. "Hey, relax, it's alright." You said, looking over at him. He smiled at you and looked ahead. 

3....

You activated your quirk, your eyes glowing a beautiful blue and a faint black aura surrounding your body.

2....

You furrowed your eyebrows, realizing the bot telling your scores was dark. Bingo.

1....

You looked at Midoriya's shadow, you were going to teleport through his shadow into the bot and get to the finish line.

GO!

You leaped into Midoriya's shadow and felt cold. You focused on your quirk, making sure you don't wander into the darkness due to the fear of the unknown that awaits if you were to walk into it. Just as quickly as you jumped into his shadow, you were on the other side of the mini track. "2.4 Seconds!" The tracking bot said. You smiled, deactivating your quirk and wiping off your brow. "That's what I'm talking about!" Your best friend said, putting her arm around your shoulders. You looked at her and laughed before making eye contact with a certain red-white headed boy.

'Does her quirk have something to do with teleportation? If that was that case she could've just made a portal I'm assuming. But why did she use Midoriya's shadow to get there?' Todoroki thought to himself, amazed by your quirk. You walked up to him and smiled. "Are you alright? You were staring at me hard. Wait do I have something on me?" You said, quickly using your quirk to make a mirror too inspect yourself. He tilted his head a bit. "How does your quirk work? Is it some sort of teleportation quirk? Does it have something to do with shadows?" Todoroki asked. You stared at him for a second before pressing your finger tips against each other. "My quirk is dark manipulation. I can make anything dark do whatever I want. The darkness can come from anything such as dark clothing, dark pavement, shadows, night time, etc. etc." You said, "I can teleport through the darkness yes, that took a lot of training. Like I said, I can make whatever I want, I just have to imagine it and depending on it's size is how much power I use. I can't use it too much though, if I do, i'll go into cardiac arrest and most likely die from it." You finished off. He took all of the information in, nodding at bits and bobs of it.