Chapter 1: Revival of the Demon Clan

!!ALL NANATSU NO TAIZAI CHARACTERS BELONG TO NAKABA SUZUKI!!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Meliodas' P.O.V
It's been a week since Y/n has been unconscious...her wounds from the fight with Hendrickson took a toll on her. Plus...that explosion with the goddess horn. I had no idea she was listening in...how much did she hear? How could I have not sensed her at all? It must've been...HER doing.
"Elizabeth healed her wounds...butwhy won't she wake up still?" Hawk muttered softly with  a sad expression on his face.
"The explosion she was caught up in seemed to have damaged her mind and that's something the princess isn't experienced enough to heal." Merlin spoke calmly while Hawk nodded in understanding. I couldn't stop worrying about her...when will she wake up?
"Damn Y/n...I know she can heal herself but won't. She's too kind for her own good..." Tears began to drip down Hawk's cheeks and Merlin soon picked him up to put him on her shoulder since he was still small.
"Let's get going~! We have stuff to do after all!" I smiled cheerfully as I did my best to not worry so much about Y/n...she wouldn't leave me.
"The captain is right, I'm sure while we go shopping the princess can watch over Y/n." As we walked outside I couldn't bring myself to leave Y/n all alone...I can't leave her side.
"Sir Meliodas you guys should go shopping for supplies as planned! I will watch over Y/n~!" Elizabeth smiled but I still couldn't move my legs. I just can't leave her...
"I forgot something~ I'll be right back!"
"Don't do anything perverted!" Hawk shouted as I started walking back into the bar...I took a good long look at Y/n. She looked peaceful...but that's what worries me.
"Y/n..." I mutter softly and soon got on my knees while gently holding onto her hand. I want to see her smile again...and her beautiful e/c eyes.
If you disappear from my life I'll have no reason to live...so please, live for me." I beg softly as my grip on her hand tightened. I don't want to live in a world without her...
"Meliodas...?" My eyes widened as I watched Y/n open her eyes slowly. Seeing me in front of her brought a smile to her face.
"You dumbass~" I smiled cheerfully and held her close to me. I won't let her go...not ever.

Y/n's P.O.V
Meliodas started to explain to me what was going on so far and it seems I haven't missed much. The kingdom is rebuilding itself and nothing bad has happened.
"I see, that's good to hear!" I smiled but then started pushing Meliodas out of the door.
"Why are you pushing me away~?" Meliodas whined playfully and it made me blush. Why does he purposely do this knowing what it does to me? That idiot!
"I have to change dummy!" I shut the door with a flustered expression. With him gone I changed into the bar uniform, who would've thought I missed wearing it? Once I opened the door Meliodas was there waiting for me.
"I wanted to be by your side~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as he reached out his hand towards me. I smiled and took his hand. We started walking outside together to see Elizabeth and Hawk shocked, Merlin seemed calm.
"Y/n you're awake! Thank goodness~!" Elizabeth smiled as she ran over towards me and hugged me. Hawk jumped off Merlin's shoulder and managed to get onto mine.
"I missed you!!" Hawk whined as he started nuzzling his nose on my neck. I smiled happily at the thought of being missed so much, I had a place here...and I don't intend on losing it.
"She just woke up so you shouldn't pounce on her like that~" Meliodas pulled Hawk off of me while Elizabeth backed away.
"S-Sorry!"
"It's fine Elizabeth! Where's Diane, King, Ban, and Gowther?" I question as I looked around hoping to see them nearby or something.
"King and Diane are wandering town, Ban is drinking booze at the castle~ And I have no idea where Gowther is."
"He's in my lab captain."
Merlin spoke calmly as she started walking off, most likely going to join Gowther in the lab.
"Sir Meliodas why don't you and Hawk go get supplies while Y/n and I spend time together?" Meliodas nodded then Elizabeth immediately took my hand and started running towards town. After a while she ended up tripping like usual.
"I know you're excited but you should walk, you're a klutz y'know?" Elizabeth laughed as I helped her stand up. For most of the day we wandered town. I even bought a jacket that had the Boar Hat logo on it for Meliodas! I wonder if he will like it? I hope I got the right size..
"Finally you guys are back~" As we walked into the bar Meliodas began groping me despite the sins being inside the bar.
"P-Pervert!" I blurted out with a blush on my cheeks. Elizabeth giggled at the two of us then walked away to go talk with Diane.
"Ooh what's in the bag Y/n~? Bought something you like?" I shook my hear as I took the jacket out of the bag then handed it to him.
"It's for you s-stupid!" I began to blush even more but grew shocked as he immediately put on the jacket.
"It fits perfectly~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as he started guiding me to a table. We sat together talking about random things till Ban had called out to him.
"Imma borrow the captain for a sec~" Ban chuckled as he started walking outside together with Meliodas. I wonder what he wants to tell him...?

TimeSkip

We all stood closely together in front of all the holy knights. Bartra had Elizabeth by his side who was holding a case of the medals. She had told me about the rewards last night but I didn't do anything worthy of one. Ban and King are gone as well...where could they be?
"The Seven Deadly Sins, my daughter Y/n, and the captain of scraps...we gather to honor and commend you for your heroic efforts to protect this kingdom! When your name is called please step forward and-"
"I object~!" Meliodas shouted after he interrupted Bartra's speech. I was shocked why he would even do something like that till I noticed some holy knights looking at the sins angrily.
"But why Sir Meliodas!?" Elizabeth shouted with confusion in her eyes. Meliodas kept a calm composure as he turned around to face the holy knights.
"The sins shouldn't get any medal~ At least that's what some holy knights are itching to say. If you got something to say then say it to my face!" Meliodas shouted firmly and moments later three men walked out of the crowd. Why would they hate the sins...?
"I Deathpierce wish to see your power firsthand since you were somehow strong enough to defeat Hendrickson. Well Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins will you honor that request?" Deathpierce spoke calmly with a cocky smile on his face. Man I wish I could teach him a lesson..
"Sure~ As long as Bartra is okay with it though." Meliodas smiled happily and I turned to watch Bartra nod in agreement.
"I want to fight him!" One of Deathpierce's allies walked closer to Meliodas with a smirk on his face.
"Try not to kill him Captain~" Diane spoke innocently as Meliodas started running towards the man who grew angrier at him. Meliodas easily dodged his punches and soon knocked him a few feet away from him.
"Is that all it took to defeat Hendrickson AND Dreyfus!? They were nothing but props~ They didn't deserve their title...and if I had known they were that weak I would've finished them off myself!" He declared proudly and I saw how angry Griamore was...Guilthunder was too but he tried to remain calm. I couldn't sit back any longer and watch him act all high and mighty like this...
"Not that I'm trying to stand up for those two...but they would've killed you in more seconds. I don't know what made them carry out an idiotic plot like that but I heard from Elizabeth herself they were great people. They fought to do the right thing! They also have the strength to back up their ambitions. You might have the strength but what you lack is heart...and I think that makes you a failure as a holy knight!" I declared firmly without hesitation. I just couldn't let him talk about Dreyfus and Hendrickson like that...
"Don't give me that crap you bitch! You only became a princess a week ago~ Your life doesn't matter especially when you don't realize power is EVERYTHING!!" He shouted angrily at me and started running towards me with hate in his eyes.
"Y/n!!" Elizabeth shouted but before I could even blink Meliodas stood in front of me blocking each of the guy's punches to the point of breaking the guy's hands.
"Y'know I think you should start over as an apprentice holy knight~ And...don't ever do that again to Y/n." Meliodas' smile vanished and was replaced with an angry smirk on his face. I haven't seem that side of him since that battle with Hendrickson...
"I apologize for his rudeness my princess~ We shall be going now!" Deathpierce had kissed my hand then helped his friend walk away after his hands had been broken. Once they had left we had finally received our medals of honor. I smiled happily as I held onto Meliodas' arm. Everyone had begun cheering for us! Once the cheers had died down we started walking back to the bar but Elizabeth stayed behind with Bartra.
"Meliodas why was Bartra-I mean father looking at you so seriously as we left?" I questioned while looking into his emerald orbs, and all he did was smile.
"He told me something will go down in Camelot~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully but I knew better...he was worried. What will happen in Camelot...? At that moment the ground had begun to shake as if something was escaping...
"What's with the shaking?!" Hawk shouted as he started running around us in a panicked state. When I looked back at Meliodas...he looked angry? He wasn't hiding it this time...
"I knew it...THEY'VE come back." Meliodas spoke seriously as he clenched his fist. Who has come back...and what do they want?
Ten shadows...erupting from a giant hole in the ground
That's right...when I was asleep I had a dream. Ten shadows escaped from a giant hole...and one of them was looking at me specifically. Just what is going on...?