Chapter 6: The Druid's Holy Land

Y/n's P.O.V
Everything was already starting to go downhill...Diane lost her memory because of Gowther and ran off. I just hope she is alright...King is the most worried about her. He finally returned but...Ban didn't.
"Sir King how was it at the fairy king's forest? I've always wanted to see it for myself!" Elizabeth smiled happily as she stood beside me...seeing her like this makes me happy too.
"The fairy king's forest was just as beautiful before I left that place ages ago...I wish Diane came along." As King talked with Elizabeth I felt warm hands on my breasts and sure enough Meliodas was groping me again.
"I want to spend alone time with you~" Meliodas smirked playfully with a perverted look in his eyes...it made my heart race.
"It's not the time y-you damn pervert!" I blurt out while punching him away from me all flustered.
"I sense two commandments up ahead as well as Diane and another giant like presence." Merlin spoke calmly and I began to wonder who was Diane with and why. I'm worried...
"Let's go right now then!!" King shouted with worry in his eyes and I agreed with him but...wouldn't that make it worse for Diane and whoever is with her?
"Not so fast King. If we interrupt that battle it will only make it worse." Merlin tried her best to stay calm in order to get King to relax.
"Meliodas...she will be okay won't she?" I spoke softly and began to blush once Meliodas wrapped his arms around my waist...not caring the others were watching us.
"Don't worry Y/n~ Diane will be just fine~!" Meliodas smiled cheerfully and just seeing that smile made me feel hope...I know everything will be okay.
"In fact I think we need to change course...and get back the captain's power." Get back Meliodas' power...? What does Merlin mean by that?
"I don't understand Merlin! What power?" I spoke softly and when I looked towards Meliodas...he looked serious.
"I took a percentage of the captain's power because it was too overwhelming and dangerous. That is why he keeps his emotions in check so they wouldn't run rampant." Merlin spoke calmly and I am happy to learn more about Meliodas but...why did Merlin take away his power like that?
"But why take his power Lady Merlin? Did something bad happen?" Elizabeth questioned softly and suddenly Meliodas held onto my hand...as if it had something to do with me.
"Ten years ago amidst the drama of our exile...two young girls were trying to help us. One got hurt but it wasn't that bad but the other...she almost died and it caused the captain to go completely berserk." I must've been the girl who almost died back then...why did Meliodas never tell me?
"If he had lost control completely then Liones would've ended up like Danafor right? Zaratras told me about it.."
"That is why we need to change course." King looked so upset with Merlin's words...I would be too if Meliodas needed me.
"I will go save Diane on my own!!"
"We will save her together~ Once we go wherever Merlin wanted us too~!"
Merlin soon told us we had to go to a place called Istar...I remember hearing about this place as a child.
"Meliodas can you come with me?" Once Meliodas started to follow me we went into the room we shared together. Being alone like this...my heart couldn't stop racing.
!!SMUT AHEAD!!

"If you wanted to have some fun all you had to do was ask Y/n~" Meliodas teased as he suddenly pinned me to the bed with a perverted look in his eyes.
"That's not...!" I blurt out as I felt my cheeks heat up...Meliodas was hovering over me. But is this really okay? At a time like this...
"I know you're worried about Diane but she will be okay~ Let's enjoy ourselves till we get to Istar~" Once I nodded my head in agreement Meliodas had placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss...I couldn't stop thinking that we wouldn't be able to do this again. What if something bad happens to one of us...?
"I can't wait anymore but next time I will tease you~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as he lifted up my skirt and slowly pulled my panties down.
"W-What if someone hears us stupid...?" I mutter softly as he took off his shorts and boxers...and his member was big. I couldn't stop blushing...!
"Then don't make a sound Y/n~" Meliodas smirked playfully as he thrusted his member inside me. I covered my mouth so no one would hear my moans..
"Ngh...Meliodas~" As he started thrusting at a faster pace I couldn't hold my moans back any longer.
"Who do you belong to~?"
"Mm~ You Meliodas!"
I moaned even more and started wrapping my legs around his waist to feel him closer.
"Ngh...Y/n~" Meliodas groaned and soon enough we both released...together. We were now one..
"U-Um Sir Meliodas and Y/n! We have arrived!" Elizabeth stuttered before I could hear her running footsteps...she definitely heard us!
"Let's go M-Meliodas!" I blurt out all flustered as I put my panties back on. Once we got outside...there were so many stones.
"Wow! There's so many stones as far as the eye can see!" Elizabeth shouted with excitement in her eyes. I held onto Meliodas' hand as we entered through a gateway and there were three people waiting for us...a tall guy and two short girls like Meliodas.
"I'm Jenna! And next to me is my younger sister Zaneri~!" Jenna greeted cheerfully but when I looked at Zaneri...she seemed calm.
"It's nice to meet you! I'm Y-" Zaneri walked past me just to go talk with Meliodas...what did I do wrong?
"Yo Zaneri!"
"Meliodas...I'm very happy to see you again." I felt hurt as I watched Zaneri grab onto Meliodas' hand and put it on her chest...but at least he yanked his hand away.
"We know why you've come here so why don't we get started right away?" Jenna smiled happily as she took everyone to a cave...
"Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Y/n come with me." Zaneri spoke calmly as she guided us to a tower but inside it was so dark...I must be right. What she did before to Meliodas...she must love him.
"My power is here?"
"You will have to go through a trial Meliodas...it will be very painful and difficult. To be completely honest...I'm worried you may not be able to take it." Zaneri is warning him...what kind of trial will he get? Meliodas doesn't show his sadness often...so I wonder what will happen.
"I can take anything you throw at me~!"
"Please be careful Sir Meliodas...!"
Zaneri started chanting something and a bright light started coming from Meliodas' body...and he closed his eyes. So it's a trial of the mind...

Meliodas' P.O.V
As I looked around to see where I am...I realized I was in Danafor. No...I don't want to see this again.
"Meliodas! N/n and I split up to look for you idiot!" I gasped as I saw Liz walking towards me with an annoyed look on her face...but she was still smiling.
"...Liz." I mutter softly and I already felt like I wanted to cry...but I can't. I need to get stronger...for Y/n.
"Meliodas~! There you are! I didn't think Liz would find you first." N/n began walking up to me with that warm smile of hers...it was what made me fall in love with her.
"N/n...it's you." I immediately ran up to hug her...she's here. Even if this was a trial...it felt so real. I'm back...