Halloween Oneshot

THIS WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, IT IS JUST TO CELEBRATE TODAY. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!😈
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/n's P.O.V
This is my first time celebrating All Hallow's Eve together with the Seven Deadly Sins, along with Elizabeth. I haven't felt this much happiness in a long time!
"Hey Y/n~ Excited for today?" Staring at Meliodas' warm smile always made my heart race...even if he is a pervert.
"Of course I am! Ban told me he would be making so much food for us~!" I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Ban's delicious cooking.
"You aren't excited about seeing my costume later tonight~?" It was at that moment I began to blush like crazy, Meliodas loved teasing me like this.
"D-Dumbass!" I blurted out as I walked out of our room with Meliodas following behind.
"Happy Hallow's Eve sister!" Elizabeth smiled happily as she set up some last minute decorations with the giantess.
"Happy Hallow's Eve to you as well Elizabeth!" I start walking over to help them out but was stopped by Meliodas, he began groping my breasts.
"Soft and squishy~" Meliodas hummed with his usual perverted look on his face. I couldn't stop myself from blushing and punched him away as a response.
"P-Pervert!" As time went by the food was finally finished as well as the decorations making the bar look more festive.
"Sister why don't we go change into our costumes now?" Elizabeth smiled happily as she guided me into her room with our costumes ready on her bed.
"I know for a fact Meliodas will be all over me like the pervert he is!" I huffed with a light blush on my face then soon changed into my costume. Elizabeth dressed up as a witch and I was a cat, well a sexy one under Meliodas' request.
"That's just how Sir Meliodas is! He can't control himself around you sister." Elizabeth giggled as we walked out of the room and Meliodas immediately began groping my breasts once again!
"You look amazing Y/n~"
"J-Just for today...I-I will overlook your perverted ways!"
I blurt out as I tried not to blush so much but it was no use. Finally after being touched by Meliodas we joined the feast together with the other sins...and that is when I truly realized I wasn't alone anyone. I had my friends, sister...and Meliodas.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry if it's sucky! XD I haven't been in a motivated mood to update but I felt like I had to since it's Halloween. It's also short too so I apologize foe that. Happy Halloween everyone!!😈