Chapter 3: The Sacred Treasure Lostvayne

Y/n's P.O.V
I was standing in a field of golden grass...and for some reason being here made me feel at peace. But...what am I doing here? Oh that's right...I ran away from Diane because of our talk about Meliodas and then...Gowther used his magic powers on me.
"Why are you by yourself?" I immediately turned around to see a man that looked just like Meliodas but...older.
"Who are you...?" I mutter softly as I stared into his eyes and even if I didn't know this person...I didn't feel scared at all.
"Y/n!! Y/n...wake up!! Y/N!!"
As I opened my eyes I saw that Meliodas was holding onto me with a worried expression. Merlin, Elizabeth, Diane, and Gowther were here as well. However Gowther was really small all of a sudden...what did I miss?
"Thank goodness you're alright!" Elizabeth smiled happily as she helped me stand from my original place in Meliodas' arms...looking at him my heart ached from our argument before.
"Sate Sate Sate~ Let's all head back to the bar!" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as we started heading back to the bar but I still couldn't bring myself to speak to him.
"Y/n...are you still going to...break up with him?" Diane whispered to me and I nodded with determination in my eyes. I had to do this...it's for the best. He chose to continue the journey...without me.
"I have to Diane..." She nodded in understanding and after a few minutes we all arrived into the bar.
"So captain...did you know all this time Gowther was a doll?"
"Nope~! But no matter what he is he's still apart of the Seven Deadly Sins!"
I wonder...does Meliodas still consider me a member of their group? Or does he really want to cut me out of his life for good...?
"Meliodas! Can I come along too?!" If Meliodas is still insistent on leaving me behind...I should leave him. CAN I even do that? I love him so much...it hurts to imagine a world without him in it.
"I told you before...the battle to save Liones is over. There's no need for you to put yourself in danger anymore."
"I thought we were in this together Meliodas!! Was I the only one who felt that way?! In the end...you never loved me at all did you? You only love...HER!" Meliodas stayed quiet and that only confirmed my doubts I had so long ago.
"Then...we are over!" I blurted out and ran outside as tears began to drip down my cheeks.
"Y/n!!" I could hear Diane scream for me but I ignored it. I went deep into the forest and kept on crying...all the time we spent together meant nothing to him did it?
"The captain loves you Y/n, you understand that don't you?" I looked behind me and saw Merlin. I guess she teleported herself here...but why does she even bother coming after me? I'm just burdenous baggage...
"Meliodas wants me to stay behind because he wants me safe...I know. Even so...I wanted to stay by his side. No matter what comes our way...I knew everything would turn out alright as long as we were together." I smiled sadly while I began to wipe my tears away. I shouldn't have acted so poorly to Meliodas...I knew the stress he was feeling because of that tremor from before.
"Let's go back okay? The captain is-"
"Y/n!!"
I was shocked to see Meliodas running towards us with worry in his eyes. He came for me...
"That's my cue to leave~" Merlin smirked playfully as she teleported herself away to give us privacy.
"Why...? Why did you come here?"
"I'm sorry for hurting you Y/n...I just didn't want to put you in harms way again. Seeing you in a pool of your own blood during that battle with Hendrickson...it scared me. I didn't want to lose you...so I thought leaving you behind was for the best. That was no good either...I felt lost when you said we were over. I want you to stay by my side...always." Meliodas was crying in front of me...this was the first time I ever saw that.
"Meliodas...I will always be with you. Let's stay together forever...I know we'll both be happy." I held Meliodas close to me as I wiped his tears away and placed my lips on his. He was no longer sad...he was happy.
"Y/n I lo-" Meliodas was cut off as we suddenly appeared in the bar. Merlin was looking at her sacred treasure with seriousness in her eyes.
"Merlin! What's wrong?"
"Our original plans have changed. We are leaving for Camelot immediately. I sense a demonic energy coming from there..."
We soon arrived in Camelot in the blink of an eye! Through the window I saw a demon... a giant one at that!
"I've never seen anything like that!" Diane shouted as we all looked at the giant demon. I could feel it's energy...it made my body flinch.
"Don't worry Y/n~ You're safe with me!" Meliodas declared cheerfully as he clutched onto his sword...the one N/n wanted to give him years ago.
"What kind of demon is it?"
"It's a type of Albion created during the ancient war 3000 years ago. Must've woken up around the time the ten commandments did...I'll tell you all about them later." Meliodas then looked towards Merlin and she nodded. She then teleported him down to the grounds of Camelot.
"Elizabeth and Y/n get inside okay? It's going to get dangerous here." I nodded in understanding then ran inside with Elizabeth. All I could do at this moment...was pray for their safety.

Meliodas' P.O.V
I watched as the golem grabbed onto Arthur with such force it made him scream in pain.
"Arthur!" I shouted as I slashed at the golems hand to free him and once I caught him I used my sword to impale the golem so we wouldn't fall. Once we were safe on the golems arm I stared at my sword. It was broken...
"Sir Meliodas...! I'm so sorry! Because of me your sword..."
"It's no big deal~! After fighting with Hendrickson it was already banged up." This sword was with me this long...I'm happy. Not only N/n believed in me...so does Y/n.
"But...! Doing battle without a weapon is..."
"Captain! Putting aside on whether I should return that to you let me give you this one for now." Merlin snapped her fingers and summoned my sacred treasure. As I caught the sword I was determined now more than ever...I can't let that golem anywhere near
Y/n or Camelot!
"Sacred Treasure Release!" I jumped up into the air as four clones appeared beside me.
"There's so many of the captain!" Diane shouted while I focused all of my power at the golem. I won't let anyone get hurt...especially Y/n.
"Save your tears...we will...meet again." N/n...thank you. I will avenge your death someday...I swear it.
"Full Counter!!" I watched as the golem was destroyed because of my attack. Camelot is safe...and so is Y/n.